Upper Canada Soap Massage Oil Cranberry Moro Orange 4oz  » Health  »
  • I love bath products, and I also love to give and receive massages
  • I do not avoid synthetic products 100% of the time
  • I like to use it while still wet from the shower, blotting it dry with a towel
  • The fragrance is more feminine, but I think most guys would like it too
  • Upper Canada has been around for about forty years, and makes great natural products and I highly recommend this lovely fragranced body and massage oil

• by reviewabit

I love bath products, and I also love to give and receive massages. I have fibromyalgia, so it is more than just pleasure I receive from this, it is relief. I use hot baths and massages to control muscle spasm and tension that he condition causes. It works much better than medication ever has for me.

When I was telling someone about how much I liked a certain Upper Canada product, they remembered and bought me a gift of a bar of their soap and a bottle of massage oil in the Cranberry Moro Orange. I was thrilled. (Everyone who knows me knows they cannot go wrong with a bath and body product for a gift where I am concerned.

) It was thoughtful and wonderful, and I love

the products. Although I have used a few of their products now, this was the first oil product I ever tried from Upper Canada. The massage oil makes a pretty, nicely shaped blood-orange colored bottle, with four ounces for an excellent and light massage blend.

It includes cranberry extract, orange oil, castor seed oil, jojoba oil, soy oil, and sweet almond oil. They also added a little vitamin E– making an excellent combination for the skin. I have used most of the oils in the blend in making my own massage oils.

The jojoba is one of my favorites and is as good for the hair as the skin. The vitamin E helps to heal skin and carry antioxidants, and sweet almond oil is a must have ...

• in a massage blend for its light feel. Like all of their products, it is mineral oil, paraben and sulfate free, so you don’t have to worry about unnecessary chemicals absorbing into your body’s largest organ.

I do not avoid synthetic products 100% of the time. I try to limit my exposure to them , in the hopes that fewer chemicals to contend with will give my immune system much better things to do, like keep me healthy and safe. The fragrance of this oil is deep, sweet, tart, and fruity– and makes me think of Christmas.

Since it matches the soap, I often use it like a perfume and layer the scent. It lingers throughout the day and also makes your skin

incredibly soft. I like to use it while still wet from the shower, blotting it dry with a towel.

This gives you a soft, nourished feel and does not leave you feeling greasy. This is not an overly heavy oil. It is perfect for massage.

It gives enough glide for the hands, and doesn’t absorb too fast so you don’t have to reapply as often. My partner and I both enjoy the scent and the feel of the product. The fragrance is more feminine, but I think most guys would like it too.

Upper Canada has been around for about forty years, and makes great natural products and I highly recommend this lovely fragranced body and massage oil. It makes a therapeutic massage a lot more enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341071503610431/k2311a071/7.1.11