KODAK Slice camera
  • My friends envy the quality I produce and ask me where I learned to shoot photos with such beautiful lightings and all
  • I love the color black, that for me is edgy and makes it look like its expensive
  • I had mine for 5 months now and I experience battery malfunction once

• by Shylo

With the KODAK Slice touchscreen digital camera, you can take pictures anywhere and not worry about the hassle of uploading them in your Facebook, YouTube or Flickr. It has one-button upload that makes it easier to share your pictures right after taking them.

Picture quality is really good. It has smart capture feature that didn’t require me to be a professional photographer to capture great shots. Looking at every shots I

made, it surprised me to see how nice and clear they appear! My friends envy the quality I produce and ask me where I learned to shoot photos with such beautiful lightings and all!

Its slick style is perfect for my fashion statement. It looks good on my hands and not bulky. Also, I love the touchscreen! It is of the right size – not to small for me to click the menus or see the pictures on the screen. I love the color black, that for me is edgy and makes it look like its expensive! Just watch out for the fingerprints that are left after massive usage of the camera without cleaning it! I just hope that there is a cleaning cloth or cleaning accessories included in the box when I purchased it!

The menu items are really easy to use ...

• KODAK Slice camera
      and understand though it may not be that important to know about most of the settings since this camera is a point and shoot one. Almost anyone can use this camera without having to know how to adjust settings. It does everything for you as you start to point and shoot! Great huh?!

However, it got issues with battery. Seems like the battery can’t hold up for long periods. I’m

guessing it is because of the large screen that’s eating much of the camera’s battery. I had mine for 5 months now and I experience battery malfunction once. Good thing it comes with a warranty and repair service if you purchased it from the Kodak Store. Another bummer is that you need to purchase a separate memory card before you can take and store pictures. But all in all, it’s a worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431071503420431/k2311a071/7.1.11