Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Bars  » Food  »
  • They are filling, tasty, and made with nourishing ingredients that actually help nourish my body from the inside out, which I like
  • When I go to eat these whole grain bars I notice that the whole grains are crunchy toasted and sweet, but not so hard, you cannot bite into the bar
  • I would recommend these affordable tasty whole grain snacks to anyone looking for a healthy snack to munch down when the hunger is roaring
  • I know for me I cannot be without these whole grain snack bars since I have had one because they are yummy, filling and again healthy for me

• by Soleil Robins

My new favorite snack to chow down when I get hungry is the Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Bars. They are filling, tasty, and made with nourishing ingredients that actually help nourish my body from the inside out, which I like. I even like that, there are no artificial ingredients in these whole grain bars either that can cause my autoimmune disease to flare up when I eat them.

These whole grain bars come in a box with six bars inside. Each bar

is individual wrapped and is easy to open when you need a snack in a hurry. The bars are made with whole grains, dark chocolate, coconut shavings, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which are all essential nutrients I need too stay healthy and keep my immune system healthy and strong naturally.

When I go to eat these whole grain bars I notice that the whole grains are crunchy toasted and sweet, but not so hard, you cannot bite into the bar. They are chewy which I like too. Each bar has a soft gooey dark chocolate coating as well on top that is layered with coconut shavings which is so tasty. These whole grain bars come in very handy when I have a sweet tooth and need help curving it with a healthy tasty snack that is very good for me. However, I do need to always keep something near by to drink when I have these as a snack because they do make me very thirsty. My ...

• Kashi TLC Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Bars
      favorite times to eat these snack bars are mid morning right before lunch or in the late afternoon when my belly I hungry and needing a quick bite that is not overly heavy.

I also like to toss these whole grain bars into my handbag and take them with me while I am on the go just encase I do get hungry and need a healthy snack too fill me up until I get home, which they do. On hot days, you might not

want to take them with you on the go because the chocolate does tend to melt and make mess, but other than that, they do make a great on the go snack.

I would recommend these affordable tasty whole grain snacks to anyone looking for a healthy snack to munch down when the hunger is roaring. I know for me I cannot be without these whole grain snack bars since I have had one because they are yummy, filling and again healthy for me.

Princess Folajin says :

re : I know for me I cannot be without these whole grain snack bars since I have had one because they are yummy, filling and again healthy for me
TLC dark chocolate is so filling that if you consume 2 wraps you are good to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271071503390431/k2311a071/7.1.11