Feeling Smitten Mint Condition Large Cupcake Bath Bomb 4.5oz  » Health  »
  • In the winter I like to use moisturizing products such as oils and bath bombs to fight the dry skin which can sometimes be made worse by taking a lot of hot baths
  • When my partner left a Feeling Smitten cupcake bomb on the tub as a surprise for me, I learned that it was a very good quality brand, and so I wanted to try some of their other “flavors
  • I thought this might inspire me to use up the chocolate facial mask and lotions I had
  • I highly recommend this wonderful brand and look forward to using the others I bought

• by reviewabit

I take a nightly hot bath to treat muscular symptoms related to fibromyagia, which I have had since my late teens. It relieves the pain and cramping better than any other therapy I have tried. In the winter I like to use moisturizing products such as oils and bath bombs to fight the dry skin which can sometimes be made worse by taking a lot of hot baths. I recently became fascinated with the large, moisture rich bath bombs that are made by various companies, like Lush.

A common theme for the bath bombs is a cupcake shape, which is really cute and fun. When my partner left a Feeling Smitten cupcake bomb on the tub as a surprise for me, I learned that it was a very good quality brand,

and so I wanted to try some of their other “flavors. ” I found their website and ordered several of the cupcake bombs.

One was a little out of character for me. It was called “Mint Condition” and was a chocolate and mint scented bomb. It looked like a chocolate cupcake with swirls of pink icing, and topped with chocolate sprinkles.

It was adorable, and looked good enough to eat. I am not normally a big fan of chocolate based smells, but I had a few chocolate scented products around the house that didn’t really match any of my bath products well, so they were not getting used. I thought this might inspire me to use up the chocolate facial mask and lotions I had.

Since ...

• I had used another of their bombs, I knew that it was large enough to break into several parts, so I could use it for more than one bath. I learned more about what the cupcakes contained while on the site. They have the basic baking soda and citric acid recipe, with epsom salt, dead sea salt, witch hazel, almond oil, grapeseed oil, silk amino acids, and fragrance oils.

They are paraben and sulfate free. The top portion of the bomb is a slowly dissolving sugar scrub which contains glycerin, sucrose, egg white, and a few chemicals and colorants. When my order came in, I tried the chocolate mint bomb first.

It has the same rich moisturizing agents as the other bombs, and I was pleased that salts were included,

because that helps even more with my fibromyalgia. The water was smooth and silky, and I used the sugar scrub top to exfoliate my legs. I actually liked the chocolate mint smell.

It reminded me of a wonderful oreo-mint milkshake that a local ice cream store made. The smell lingered pleasantly, and after the bath I used a chocolate and vanilla body cream, and topped it off with a chocolate lip balm. I supposed it was a theme night all the way!

My skin was amazingly soft, as it always is with a bath bomb.

I highly recommend this wonderful brand and look forward to using the others I bought. I must hurry, as the weather is hotter now and my skin will be too oily soon to handle them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430061503330630/k2311a0630/6.30.11