Bronnley Orange & Jasmine Single Soap 3.5 oz  » Health  »
  • She knows I love bath and soap products, so she picks the ones that she knows I cannot find here
  • When she sent this little orange shaped soap, I thought it was the cutest piece of soap ever
  • I highly recommend this adorable and fragrant little orange, and plan on trying some of the other Bronnley soaps now that I know how good they are and that they are not all about looks and cuteness

• by reviewabit

I have a friend in England who I exchange little care packages with. She knows I love bath and soap products, so she picks the ones that she knows I cannot find here. Sometimes she picks one that is available here, but perhaps is not well known. When she sent this little orange shaped soap, I thought it was the cutest piece of soap ever.

It is literally shaped like an orange, round, with little dimpled orange skin texture all over it. I thought about using it as a guest soap, but it smelled so nice, I just had to use it in the shower. It has a classic sweet orange scent, mixed with jasmine flower.

It is not as flowery or feminine as it sounds really, it

is just very clean and pleasant and could be used by anyone regardless of gender. The fragrance is rich but not overpowering. Still, it could be enough to irritate sensitive skin.

Fortunately, it didn’t bother anyone in my household. Since this was basically a novelty soap, I didn’t know what kind of quality to expect, since some novelty soaps are not focused on performance. I feel silly now, because I have since found out how long Bronnely has been making soaps and how many high-end products they have to offer.

This is an excellent quality soap. The shape, although cute, can be a little difficult to handle, at least until it wears down and becomes a bit smaller. I did drop the orange on my foot a couple of ...

• times, I admit.

If you put a round piece of soap on a flat surface in the shower, it will roll, fall off, and hit your foot. We all learn things the hard way. No serious damage was done.

Once you do figure out how to roll it around in your washcloth to make a lather, it does make a very nice, creamy lather. It cleans well. It made my skin feel squeaky clean, and in the summer time, this is exactly what I need because I am using heavy sun block products and my skin tends to be oily in the summer anyway.

After the orange scented shower, the fragrance lingers on the skin for a couple of hours. Everyone tells me I smell very “clean” after using

the soap. It has not caused my skin to be overly dry, despite its squeaky clean attribute.

Everyone loves to borrow the soap, which now is more of a round smooth ball than an orange. Although I cannot find the ingredient list for this product, some of their others include olive oil, shea butter, and glycerin so I would expect this to be similar. I think this is a lovely English soap.

It is a good family soap and all purpose gentle cleanser, and happens to be so darn cute it is irresistible. I highly recommend this adorable and fragrant little orange, and plan on trying some of the other Bronnley soaps now that I know how good they are and that they are not all about looks and cuteness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430061503240530/k2311a0630/6.30.11