Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
  • I bought it almost a year ago and I still have product left
  • I definitely consider that getting the bang for the buck
  • There is no reason to be concerned about the cost of this product because it lasts forever
  • Not only do I love eating avocado, but I have heard so many wonderful things about what it can do for the skin when use in masks and other skin treatments
  • However, once I found out that you are supposed to rub the product between your fingers until it becomes more oily and moist before actually applying it to the skin

• by Intensify

I purchased the Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado awhile back and have loved it so much that it has become a permanent part of my skincare routine. I can’t believe I haven’t written a review raving about this eye treatment yet because it is so impressive. The thing that probably stands out most to me about this product is the fact that it has lasted such a long time. I bought it almost a year ago and I still have product left! I definitely consider that getting the bang for the buck. There is no reason to be concerned about the cost of this product because it lasts forever. It is totally worth the investment. Only a tiny bit of product is necessary for each use.

I have to be honest, the reason why I chose to purchase this

particular eye treatment initially was simply because it contains avocado. Not only do I love eating avocado, but I have heard so many wonderful things about what it can do for the skin when use in masks and other skin treatments. I knew nothing about the product before making the purchase except for the fact that it contains avocado. I am glad that I made this impulse buy because it ended up being so worth it.

Even though I have oily skin, the area of skin surrounding my eyes can occasionally get pretty dry, especially during the winter. I like keeping this area moisturized because I definitely want to prevent crow’s feet and wrinkles from forming there one day. I have heard that this product is really only for people who suffer from dry skin, but I have oily skin ...

• and it has been effective for me as well. I would advise those with oily skin to still consider this product because it just might work for you as well. If you’re truly skeptical, go try a sample at least!

This product is not necessarily difficult to use, but there is definitely a technique to using it that makes a huge difference. As is, the product can be kind of pasty which was a reason that I initially did not like using it. However, once I found out that you are supposed to rub the product between your fingers until it becomes more oily and moist before actually applying it to the skin. As long as you do that, this product is fantastic. It has been so effective at keeping the skin around my eyes moist yet not so moist

that it becomes oily or greasy in any way. The other thing to application is that this product really doesn’t need to be rubbed in. It should be tapped into the skin. I love the fact that this product only needs gentle tapping to fully absorb because you really shouldn’t be applying too much pressure to the sensitive area around the eyes anyway.

Overall, I have to give the Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado a rating of a 10 out of 10. I love this product. Though this product is a bit on the expensive side, it is totally worth it. As I mentioned before, I have had it for almost a year and I have still not run out of product! I have gotten so much value out of one jar of this eye treatment. I highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130061503030530/k2311a0630/6.30.11