Absorbine Jr. Original Fast Absorbing Pain Relieving Liquid
  • The four ounce tube of liquid medicine came with a no mess applicator that was very convenient
  • I have always dreaded trying to wash my hands to get rid of the thick menthol, but this applicator had completely eliminated that problem
  • I could rub the medication in comfortably, but noticed that it still had a very strong menthol scent, as many muscle rubs do
  • I thought it was a bit overwhelming and hated even more that the scent seemed to last for hours
  • I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a mild scented rub

• by adrean_j

Considering that I find myself suffering from some sort of muscle ache all of the time, I have to keep some medicine handy. I have used a few pills that work for me, but know that many over the counter medications can have serious effects on the body if used long term. Because of this, I try to find other forms of medicine to treat my muscle aches without over treating my internal organs. I have used a few rubs that work great and one that I have tried recently is the Absorbine Jr. Original Fast Absorbing Pain Relieving Liquid. I purchased this product from my local
      pharmacy for about five dollars. The four ounce tube of liquid medicine came with a no mess applicator that was very convenient. I liked that I could get the medicine deep into my skin, without having to make a mess of my hands. I have always dreaded trying to wash my hands to get rid of the thick menthol, but this applicator had completely eliminated that problem.

I could rub the medication in comfortably, but noticed that it still had a very strong menthol scent, as many muscle rubs do. I thought it was a bit overwhelming and hated even more that the scent seemed to last for ...

• hours. I did like that the product was strong enough to knock out the pain. I enjoyed being able to move around with more ease and feel less sharp pains in my muscles. I think that the cooling and warming sensation was perfect. It made me feel like my muscles were actually being massaged. The product left me feeling relieved for about two hours, before I decided to reapply. The thing I did not really like is that the liquid seems kind of thin. I found myself rubbing over the same area multiple times, to make sure enough of the Absorbine Jr. medication got into my muscles. The tube did not last for more than a week, because I had to use so much of it.

I liked using this medication, but definitely think it should be a little more concentrated for thickness. I think it works well, but would have enjoyed more long term relief. I like that it is easy to wash off of my skin and does not stain my brown skin, like some other rubs I have tried. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for something quick and easy to use that will actually provide some relief. I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a mild scented rub.

Absorbine Jr. Original Fast Absorbing Pain Relieving Liquid

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2630061502950530/k2311a0630/6.30.11