Dettol

• by Tanmay
      Dettol has become a symbol of hygene for me. Dettol is an orange colored antiseptic which comes in the form of concentrated liquid, soaps, hand wash, band-aids for home use.

Dettol has helped me get rid of my

skin rashes and itchiness which I had developed after using one of those beauty soaps that did more harm than making my skin glow.

I used to dilute the concentrated liquid adding dettol to water in the ratio ...

• 1:3 and apply to my rashes.

I discontinued the beauty soap and added a teaspoonful of dettol to the water for bathing.

My rashes were gone within 5 days, dettol also helped in lowering the itching sensation from

the moment it was applied.

Now I use dettolled water for soaking the clothes for sometime after washing them.

Overall dettol has become a basic necessity for me and I have not fallen ill for atleast 2 years now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341504150290430/k2311a0415/4.15.07