L’Oreal EverPure UV Protect Spray Rosemary Mint 8.5 oz
  • This is actually one of their new sulfate free lines, that has no animal products and is not tested on animals (I think Loreal’s stance on that was once brought into question, so I am glad to see this)
  • It works well to spruce up a “wet look” and I like to use it during the day, especially if I am going to spend time outside
  • I would definitely recommend this for anyone serious about protecting their hair color– and also anyone who just wants an awesome hair perfume

• by reviewabit

When I started using a shampoo that was rosemary mint fragranced, I was really enjoying the scent, and when I saw that Loreal offered a protectant spray with the same smell, I wanted to try it. This is actually one of their new sulfate free lines, that has no animal products and is not tested on animals (I think Loreal’s stance on that was once brought into question, so I am glad to see this. ) It is designed for colored hair and features an anti-fade system.

It also has UVA and UBV filters, to protect your color from sun damage. I do color my hair, and that was one of the main reasons I started using a sulfate free shampoo, so to have a

product that married up so well to it was great.

The first thing I did when I got home was spray a little on my hand. I sniffed to check the smell and it smelled wonderful.

It was not exactly a pure rosemary mint. There were some other notes added in– but done in a very nice way and I liked their version even better.

Since it was the same basic type of scent, it worked well with the rosemary mint shampoo, which was from another brand. It had a silky, light feel to it, like a typical leave in conditioner spray.

I used the spray for over a month, until it ran out. Actually I plan to buy more soon, because it was ...

• very nice, and quite affordable, especially compared to some of the salon brands that offer less than this one does for the money.

It is hard to say if the spray really works to protect color, but I can say that my color certainly does not look any different than it did when I first put it on, (excepting the roots of course) so that is a good sign. I have actually gotten compliments on how good my hair smells when I wear the product.

I have only found one other hair product that elicited an actual compliment, and that was Mink Difference hair spray brand, which is very hard to find. As far as its effects on my hair, it feels

light and fluffy when I use it.

It looks shiny, healthy, and although it does not really give extra volume, it certainly does not take it away like some sprays have done in the past. It does not seem to interfere with any other products I use.

It works well to spruce up a “wet look” and I like to use it during the day, especially if I am going to spend time outside. I guess I sort of treat it like a sun screen, which is basically what it is.

It actually can help to eliminate frizz, even though it does not advertise that it can do this. I would definitely recommend this for anyone serious about protecting their hair color– and also anyone who just wants an awesome hair perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429061502630130/k2311a0629/6.29.11