Cake Beauty Citrus Squeeze Sinfully Smoothing Brown Sugar Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found out the same body scrub product from Cake Beauty which is sold in Sephora
  • I find this product impressive because of the amazing combination of the ingredients
  • This product is the best because it is not so fine compared to white sugar and it has more nutrients because it is less processed
  • I like the choice of this product because it was just appropriate for the purpose of exfoliating
  • This is a well-known moisturizer but it has more that I noticed when I used this

• by sammy14

If you want a home-made remedy for dry, rough skin, you just need brown sugar and body oil then you can have a polished skin right after. I found out the same body scrub product from Cake Beauty which is sold in Sephora. It was really my quest to look for body scrub with pure sugar contents. When I went to The Body Shop, there were lots of choices but most of the products were made up of sea salt. I really want to use an organic body scrub every week in order to prevent blemishes in my body. I find this beauty ritual effective because it can really help my slough away dead skin cells that can eventually trap the skin oil coming out of your pores.

I find this product impressive because of the amazing combination of the ingredients. Foremost is the “turbinado

sugar” or more famously known as ‘brown sugar”. This product is the best because it is not so fine compared to white sugar and it has more nutrients because it is less processed. I like the choice of this product because it was just appropriate for the purpose of exfoliating. The scrub has tiny grain that can really slough away dirt, dead skin cells and even dust. I always use body scrub during the late days of my sunburn to completely take away dead skin and this was very helpful.

When we think of body scrub, there is always that misconception that somehow it can dry up the skin. It is true when you don’t know how to get the right product. If you plainly choose raw body salt or materials which you will just combine with body wash and the like, that can surely ...

• cause dryness but if you opt for product like Cake Beauty, you will never go wrong. There are three kinds of ingredients contained therein which are all moisturizers for your skin. Thus, while I was reading the label, I thought this is a good product because it does not cause dryness at all.

I rarely find body scrub with cocoa butter on it. In most cases it only has honey or milk. This body scrub has cocoa butter and aside from the fact that it moisturizes and acts as an antioxidant, it can help minimize the image of scars in your body especially the marks of past blemishes on the back. I discovered that the longer I was using this, the lighter my scars have become. The cocoa butter ingredient was really effective in taking care of the scars. I leave this in my

body after I scrub it for about 30 minutes.

Another good ingredient which is naturally derived is coconut oil. This is a well-known moisturizer but it has more that I noticed when I used this. The presence of coconut oil made my skin soft and silky. Especially right after you rub the scrub in your skin. Then it also has olive oil which is the best among the three. It improved my skin’s texture making it firm and rejuvenated.

The best thing about this product is that it really moisturizes well right after it scrapes the dirt or dead skin cells in the surface of your skin. This is one thing we complain about body scrub–the dryness it gives you. I did not experience it with Cake Beauty. This is because of the natural-based choice of ingredients which was really working well on my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061502520130/k2311a0629/6.29.11