Knorr Cream Of Chicken Cream Soup  » Food  »
  • It is the closest you can get from the experience of chicken
  • I love it that I was able to sense chicken from the start both on the taste and aroma

• by ibizaspain

I tried cooking three flavors of Knorr’s Cream Soup. When I was young this was the dish that my mom would prepare for us. When I was on my own, I tried cooking it too. Sometimes it is good to have soup in the table because it gives you more enjoyment for your meal. I tried Cream of Chicken because of the obvious–the ingredient of chicken. This is the most healthy and less fattening ingredient.

The ingredients of this cream soup are; chicken, vegetable bits, egg, milk, soy and celery.

I applaud Knorr for providing an impressive flavor. The taste was so good and it was a wonderful flavorful taste. I would say it is important that flavor should be perfected in this type of food. It is the closest you can get from the experience of chicken. I love it that I was able to sense chicken from the ...

• start both on the taste and aroma. But more importantly on the taste. When I fist got a sip of the soup, it was really chicken that I was sipping. Another aspect of the soup is the creamy nuance of it. Since this is Cream of Chicken, the taste should also contain impressive creaminess and I experienced this as well.

One complain I have though for this product is that the source of its chicken

flavor is a combination of chicken meat and fat which runs counter to my belief that this is less fattening. I would have wanted that this was sourced purely on chicken breast or thighs in that way we can assure that this does not have fatty parts. After all, this has eggs and milk which adds up to the calorie count. This is the only downfall for me and generally the soup tastes good as always.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729061502471230/k2311a0629/6.29.11