Avon Golden Orchid Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it just launched in the last book and I just had to try it
  • I bought this in the 1 litre size as it was on a special offer

• by leeanne160480

This is a brand new Bubble Bath out in Avon. I think it just launched in the last book and I just had to try it. I do like a Bubble bath and I have lots of opened bottles in my Bathroom. I never just go through the 1 bottle and finish it, it depends on what scent I want so I have lots of them opened.

I bought this in the 1 litre size as it was on a special offer. This was a lot of Bubble bath to have in case I didn’t like the scent of it, but I’ve never yet came across a Bubble Bath that I haven’t liked.

Normally you get the Avon Bubble bath in a 500ml bottle which usually costs £4 and the 1

litre bottle which costs £5. there is always offers on these though so if they are full price in 1 book they will probably be on offer in the next book. I tend to buy most things in Avon when they are on offer. I got the 1 litre bottle half price so paid a bargain £2.50 for it.

The way you can get Avon is either order online or if you have an Avon rep in your area then you can order through them.

The 1 thing I have never liked about this range of Bubble Bath is the bottle for them. It looks cheap and dated. I think it has looked the same since I can remember and this range has been out for many years. This is ...

• a frosted plastic bottle so you can see the light orange Gel through the bottle. The label is up the middle of the bottle. The label just has the branding and also a little pattern of some flowers which I wouldn’t expect that kind of pattern on an Orchid scented product. The other bad thing about the bottle is that this has thick plastic ridges on the side of it, so over all the whole bottle just doesn’t look that nice.

This is a thick Gel and a little of this goes a long way. Just pour a good sized blob of this under hot running water and you will get a good amount of Bubbles from this. You can also smell the scent of this straight away and it

is a Golden Apple kind of scent. It is a nice scent and unlike any other scent that I have smelt from a Bubble Bath.

The Bubbles last a good length of time in the bath as well. There is a mixture of more stiffer Bubbles and finer ones, and although if you soak for a while which I do then some of the Bubbles will disappear there is still some left for when you get out the bath so they don’t all disappear after 5 minutes of you being in the Bath.

A 1 litre bottle of this will do a good amount of baths. I’ve only used this 4 times already and not even used a quarter of the bottle.

A nice new scent which makes a nice Bubble bath.

Avon Golden Orchid Bubble Bath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129061502381230/k2311a0629/6.29.11