ChristianLive
  • I found a one stop shop for all of the things that I new that she would be looking forward to

• by rosa florence
      My grandmother is a christian and she enjoys different books and music that are christian based. I ran across this site after doing a search on Christian books while trying to locate a mother’s day gift for her.

/> I found a one stop shop for all of the things that I new that she would be looking forward to.

This site is great and they even start you off with a quote from the Bible, which ...

• is great for my grandmother because now she can have her quote of the day in christian style.

Christianlive.

inc has a wonderful selection of music for you to listen to and even has a children’s area.

I found

a lot of things that I could print off for her to read over and over again to have a lasting memory of her faith.

I even made her a booklet of scriptures and bible stories from this site.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201504150230430/k2311a0415/4.15.07