Warbringer- “Waking into Nightmares” music album
  • John Kevil acquired experience as a vocalist
  • Abandoned By Time hit the aggression and speed, uncompromising whipped, but given in such a way that is not boring
  • Although it is not yet four student level, but scores 3.5 issue willingly, if it were a possibility
  • Unfortunately, I can not save the halves so I give scores third The team headed in the right direction when it comes to the same aggressiveness and musical message
  • While thrash seems to be tight in this respect, but I think that here is still room for experimentation

• by ssebek

Warbringer U. S. debut a year ago the album “War Without End. ” I remember how I got him to describe, not knowing quite what to expect. The wave of retro-thrash bands that inspired the old masters are trying to boards of their power in the now very popular genre might pass me a wide berth, but chance decreed that I could hear just Warbringer.

Plate was not a total dud, and the promotion of young musicians through Century Media and its young age have pierced the consciousness of the scene. But musically it was a decent trade for me, being average aspiring to something bigger. There was a lack of power, which would give a kick desire to return to the album. I mentioned then that it needs a greater familiarity Warbringer concert.

The team concluded that a year is

enough, and so appears to me, “Waking Into Nightmares. ” The opening “Jackal” allowed me to be hoped that now will be much better. Is a brawler, catching. John Kevil acquired experience as a vocalist.

A piece on the album opening like a dream. Later, on “Living In A Whirlwind” is not worse. Nic Ritter replaced on drums by Adam Carroll, who is now the second guitarist. It is good, because the latter just got sometimes “breath” and could not keep up with the rest of the team on his debut.

It is much better when it comes to rhythm sections. But Ben Bennett and bass makes itself felt. The beginning track “Severed Reality” belongs to him, highlighting the most weight by the duration gives a demonstration of their skills. Catchy riff that opens “Scorched Earth”, and in general the ...

• whole piece is expertly constructed of elements that we already know, but which are given in the appropriate form suited really well.

“Abandoned By Time” hit the aggression and speed, uncompromising whipped, but given in such a way that is not boring. “Prey For Death” is the discount form, predictable and devoid of power. Instrumental “Nightmare Anatomy” can wash away a bad impression, gentle guitar work and a quiet drum parts give a little break from the earlier composition. After that album begins to bore, is well, but somehow misses the joy of listening.

In summary, Warbringer this time more tried. Although it is not yet four student level, but scores 3. 5 issue willingly, if it were a possibility. Unfortunately, I can not save the halves so I give scores third The team headed in the right direction when

it comes to the same aggressiveness and musical message.

However, missing here are his own identity. Of course, someone might say that it is not bad going back to familiar patterns. But at some point in their business guys have to tell you what they really want. Long-trodden path to follow, or create a new one.

While thrash seems to be tight in this respect, but I think that here is still room for experimentation. It may not necessarily successful, but it is always better than decent averagness. I do not wish them ill, but simply, I realize that in the flood of newly-issued albums, Warbringer simply “drown. ” This is progress, the desire to improve, but too early to have any greater honor.

But I hope that you guys did not surrender and create something that I will be able to assess much higher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1429061502271230/k2311a0629/6.29.11