PediFix FungaSoapLiquid with Tea Tree oil 6 oz.  » Health  »
  • I love the smell, feel and efficacy of the oil
  • I am diabetic and I try to take good care of my feet so that I can avoid complications later on in life
  • When I think I am getting a fungal infection, or any kind of infection in my feet, I take immediate action
  • Worried that this might be an early warning of fungal growth, I bought this product to start using on my feet to prevent it
  • I highly recommend this great soap for pampering your feet and other skin, and keeping you safe from skin infection

• by reviewabit

I have long been a huge fan of tea tree oil, and I use it in a great variety of products. I also use the pure essential oil for my own blends, or for adding into products that need a little extra boost. I love the smell, feel and efficacy of the oil.

I am diabetic and I try to take good care of my feet so that I can avoid complications later on in life. When I think I am getting a fungal infection, or any kind of infection in my feet, I take immediate action.

Since I don’t like to use strong anti-fungals unless it is necessary, tea tree is a product I turn to often for help. Recently my feet started itching and the

skin looked a little dry.

Worried that this might be an early warning of fungal growth, I bought this product to start using on my feet to prevent it. It is basically just a tea tree liquid soap, there are no other anti-fungals in it.

Tea tree oil has the ability to disinfect and deters the growth of fungus and bacteria, so no matter which germ was on the attack, I would be covered either way. The bottle of Pedifix soap is only six ounces, but it does last awhile since it is concentrated.

People either love or hate the smell of tea tree. I love it, and this product has its pure, unadulterated fragrance.

It is a very gentle soap, despite being powerful. I ...

• used it two ways– I left the bottle in the shower, to use just on my feet with a loofah, and I also took several foot baths at night.

The fragrance and the warm water is very soothing, and I think by letting your feet soak in it for awhile, it better penetrates the thick skin of your soles so it can do its job. I put just enough of the soap to make a few bubbles in some very warm water, and let my feel soak for twenty minutes before washing them with a little of the soap concentrated, exfoliating the rough skin, and then drying, moisturizing, and powdering them (with a tea tree lotion and powder, of course.

) It is amazing how relaxed and pampered my

feet feel after this treatment. Within a week of using the product in this manner, the itch and dryness were completely gone.

Whatever was trying to move in to my feet got evicted! I still like to use the soap as a preventative and any time I want to have my feet feel refreshed and relaxed. You can also use the Pedifix soap as a shower gel if you like, but do be careful not to get it in your eyes.

I have used the soap on mild heat rashes, and although it tingles a bit because the skin is sensitive, it does seem to help the skin heal faster. I highly recommend this great soap for pampering your feet and other skin, and keeping you safe from skin infection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061502130130/k2311a0628/6.28.11