Healthy Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Care Top Coat 5.1 oz.  » Health  »
  • Despite her bitterness that I insisted on saving that money, she did recommend a few products for me to use that I have greatly appreciated
  • Although it suggests that it boosts color between colorings, I think what it actually does is just protect and enhance the color that you have
  • If it is used with a sulfate free shampoo, that is about the best combination I have found for keeping color looking fresh
  • Since it is a salon product, it does cost more than products you will find in the supermarkets, and it is a small tube– but if you are only using it once a week, it lasts a little longer than you would expect it to
  • I believe this is one of the few salon products that is actually worth the money you pay for it

• by reviewabit

I color my hair at hone, much to the dismay of my hairstylist who had to admit that I did a pretty good job of it. Despite her bitterness that I insisted on saving that money, she did recommend a few products for me to use that I have greatly appreciated. There have been several gloss-treatments designed to restore and revive color, and this has been one of the favorites.

Healthy Sexy Hair is not a natural product, but it is extremely effective so I forgive the chemicals. I figure if I reduce chemical exposure in other areas, like shampoo or deodorant, I can afford to battle a few toxins here and there.

This product is a treatment that can be used once a week if needed, and

that is just about right for my needs. I alternate it with the tube of conditioner that comes from Clairol’s coloring kits, which is my other favorite product for my hair.

This product claims to prolong the color of your hair, and it is one of a few products that make this claim that I actually believe. I’ve been using it for a couple of years off and on, and every time I use it regularly, my hair color does seem to keep a richer and glossier look about it.

Like the after-color conditioners, this product gives your hair a soft and silky feeling that makes you feel like your hair is twenty years younger. It adds a lot of shine, especially if you are using a good shampoo.

...

• It claims to reinvent your hair from the inside out, but I am not sure if that can really be done– however, it does a darn good job of making you think that’s what it does. If your hair is brittle and dry, like my frazzled ends, it can transform it back into hair again.

It seems to add a little natural curl to my hair as well, and gives it more bounce. Although it suggests that it boosts color between colorings, I think what it actually does is just protect and enhance the color that you have.

If it is used with a sulfate free shampoo, that is about the best combination I have found for keeping color looking fresh. (The same company makes their own

sulfate free shampoo, and it is a perfect accompaniment to this product.

) I would definitely recommend it for anyone who colors their hair, or even those who don’t– it adds luster and healthy body to natural hair as well. Since it is a salon product, it does cost more than products you will find in the supermarkets, and it is a small tube– but if you are only using it once a week, it lasts a little longer than you would expect it to.

It has a pleasant fragrance that will linger for a bit in your hair, but is not strong enough to irritate or interfere with other fragrances. I believe this is one of the few salon products that is actually worth the money you pay for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061502120130/k2311a0628/6.28.11