Always Young Renewal HGH Advanced 1 oz  » Health  »
1.0
  • I decided to try taking this homeopathic oral growth hormone when a friend reported amazing results from it
  • For me, this is never a problem because I rarely use mint toothpaste anyway
  • I like the kid’s flavors that don’t burn

• by reviewabit

I decided to try taking this homeopathic oral growth hormone when a friend reported amazing results from it. Having diabetes, fibromylagia and a malfunctioning thyroid, I often feel older than my years and indeed suffer symptoms that would suggest it at times. This is a natural product, which is supposed to be an anti-aging miracle. It claims that studies have shown that it can increase energy and stamina, improve your skin health, help with digestion, build muscle, reduce fat, heighten mood, lower cholesterol and blood pressure– even re-color your hair.

Yeah, I didn’t buy that one either– but I was willing to try, only because my friend had been suffering terribly with hormonal problems, stress, and failing health– and now she was so much better. The product is

in the form of a liquid spray. It has “true HGH” (human growth hormone) and is supposedly FDA registered.

Of course, you are supposed to take it for four months before actually expecting any real results. This is always a red flag for me, and especially since my friend had only been using it two months. I wondered if it was something else altogether that caused her improvement, or if it was a placebo effect.

I was curious, so I went ahead and tried it. The product contains somatropin, orthinine, albumin, protease, RNA, MSM, silica, colostrum, and zinc sulphate. I have used a couple of those substances on their own, but do not recall any dramatic effects.

I followed the directions on the product, and rinsed my mouth out ...

• before each dose to increase absorption. I used two sprays under my tongue, three times a day. I held it for a minute before swallowing.

It is an odd schedule they want you to use– taking the product for five consecutive days, then taking two days off. It was pretty easy to remember, I just didn’t use it on weekends. The taste of the spray was a little unpleasant, but tolerable.

I have definitely tasted worse. Although this product never specified one way or another, I am aware that many homeopathic products work better if you do not use a mint flavored toothpaste. For me, this is never a problem because I rarely use mint toothpaste anyway.

I like the kid’s flavors that don’t burn.

After about three weeks of taking the product, I asked my friend if I should be feeling any different, because I was not. She was not sure, and by this time, some of her symptoms had returned, despite continuing with the same regimen.

I kept on taking the spray until it ran out, which was several weeks later. By this time I was pretty sure that her problem was not really solved by this product, and she had either fallen prey to the placebo effect, or there was some other factor affecting her condition. I would love to say this was the fountain of youth that turned back the clock and I will never have to color my hair again– but it just isn’t so.

I do not recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061502070130/k2311a0628/6.28.11