TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo 25.36 oz  » Health  »
  • The product is made for brunette hair, and I am a brunette, and for no other real reason than the fact that I wanted to smell it all day, I bought the shampoo
  • I decided that if I didn’t like it on my hair, I would just use it for body wash
  • My experience with TIGI products was mixed, but I liked most of them I had used
  • I would definitely recommend it for hair that needs a little less pampering than mine

• by reviewabit

One day when I was shopping around in the salon, waiting for my hair appointment, I came across this TIGI product and picked it up out of curiosity. I remembered that I had liked the way some of the TIGI products smelled, so I took a sniff of this one. It was like almond cake– heavenly. The product is made for brunette hair, and I am a brunette, and for no other real reason than the fact that I wanted to smell it all day, I bought the shampoo.

I decided that if I didn’t like it on my hair, I would just use

it for body wash. My experience with TIGI products was mixed, but I liked most of them I had used. The hairdresser approved (of course, when would they ever turn down a sale) and I tried the product out the next day.

The product lathers very well, as it should with the standard detergents. The smell is intoxicating! Everyone in the house wanted to try this shampoo. As for whether it made any difference in the color of my hair, I could not tell.

It gave a generally good cleansing. My hair looked pretty shiny and healthy after using it. The ends and the back were a little dry and frizzy, which is perfectly normal for me and is the result I get from the vast majority of shampoos unless they are specifically made for dry, frizzy hair.

The scalp and crown of my hair is normal, although thinning. It seemed to do a great job on the “normal” portions of my hair. I would not say that this shampoo did anything spectacular other than smell really good.

The almond cake smell is honestly reason enough to buy it. It stays in your hair for a couple of hours. After using the product for a couple ...

• TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo 25.36 oz
      of weeks, I decided my hair needed a break and a little more moisture, so I switched brands for a week or so and used a shampoo for dry hair.

In this time, I used the TIGI for a body wash. I think it works even better this way!

You still get a fantastic lather and the smell is all over your skin. When I had finally burned myself out on the shampoo, someone asked if I was going to buy another bottle, and I had to say no.

Although the smell was great, other products have worked better to condition

my hair. This one was just mainstream and acceptable, nothing remarkable except the smell. If I did buy it again, it would probably be to use as body wash.

Incidentally, the color of my hair, which I color at home using over the counter kits, did not fade while I was using the shampoo, so there may be something in the formula that does protect and brighten color. If you have normal to oily hair, and are brunette, and like almonds– this might be a dream product for you. I would definitely recommend it for hair that needs a little less pampering than mine.

Hosny says :

re : I would definitely recommend it for hair that needs a little less pampering than mine
I think it’s useful for all hair kinds expecially brunette hair so think i will buy it when i can

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061502030130/k2311a0628/6.28.11