Lanza Healing Color Care Leave In Trauma Treatment 5.1 oz  » Health  »
  • I used the product for months, and never noticed that my color took any better with the product than without
  • The five ounce bottle is a bit small, but it only cost around twenty dollars, which, for a salon product is about average
  • I try to keep an eye out for discounts, and sometimes I end up alternating with other similar products, but I can honestly say this is one of the best, and my favorite for using with a “wet look
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone with colored, damaged hair

• by reviewabit

I color my long hair, and over the years, it has taken its toll. I have tried several color protecting treatments that condition the hair, and this is one that came highly recommended by a friend and her hairdresser. It is a leave in treatment, to be applied to towel dry hair, as often as desired. Supposedly, it can extend the life of your color by 100%.

I find this a bit redundant since my hair color will have grown out long before that time. It also claims that regular use improves color attachment during color services. I used the product for months,

and never noticed that my color took any better with the product than without.

I do believe it shields your hair color from the elements, and it does seem to bring dry and damaged hair back to life. The product is a bit oily, and you will only want to use a very small, pea sized amount. Using too much is a common mistake and will make your hair look oily.

I have hair that looks fairly normal on top, but thinning. The back is full but frizzy and damaged. I use this product only on the back of my hair.

I tried using it on the front but found that it was too heavy and took some of the body and volume away. If I put too much of the product in the back, the same thing happens, so it is a very delicate balance required to get the optimal effect. I like the way the product smells.

It has a soft, feminine, floral scent that lingers in your hair. For the frizzy back portion of my hair, applying a little of this product turns it into soft curly waves instead of frizz. It works especially well if I apply it while ...

• Lanza Healing Color Care Leave In Trauma Treatment 5.1 oz
      wet and then allow it to dry on its own.

I then sometimes brush through it just a bit, then apply a tiny bit more to sort of “gloss” the top layer of hair. This seems to give it more body underneath and shine on top. The five ounce bottle is a bit small, but it only cost around twenty dollars, which, for a salon product is about average.

for using with a “wet look. ” Unlike some products of this kind, this never irritates my scalp or causes flakiness when it dries, and despite the fact that it is a pretty heavy-feeling oily formula, it does not seem to cause build up in my hair. Other products weigh my hair down after using them for a few days in a row but for whatever reason, this one does not seem to do that.

This makes it much more practical, and means I can use whatever shampoos I want to while using it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with colored, damaged hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061502020130/k2311a0628/6.28.11