Scoop away cat litter
  • Unfortunately with my busy schedule, I only get the time to clean out the litter box once a week

• by Allison
      I live in a tiny apartment with my eleven-pound cat. She is always good about doing all of her business in the litter box.

I have tried several different types of cat

litter.

Each one usually does a decent job provided that I clean out the litter box everyday.

Unfortunately with my busy schedule, I only get the time to clean out the litter box once a week.

I have finally found a litter that can control the odor for the entire week.

Scoop away cat litter with crystals produces tight clumps that are a breeze ...

• Scoop away cat litter
      to clean out.

The 25lb box last for several weeks.

I feel that this product is a great value.

Once a week I clean out the clumps.

I don’t even

have to add new letter each time.

This makes the box last longer.

The best thing is that there is no odor.

A clean litter box makes for one happy cat!

Scoop away cat litter
quick note by anonymous :

Surprised your cat uses a box that is cleaned only once a week, smell or no smell How often do you flush your commode

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291504150190430/k2311a0415/4.15.07