Kroger Instant Mashed Potatoes  » Food  »
  • I started using the instant kind of potatoes because they are way more convenient for me than to wait for an hour or two while a normal potato boils
  • Besides only taking a few minutes to cook, I love these instant potatoes because they come out just like if you had cooked a regular potato
  • One of the best things about the Kroger instant mashed potatoes is that they are typically cheaper than regular potatoes and even though they are store brand, they still come out tasting the same for a cheaper cost

• by daborn7

Kroger instant mashed potatoes are great for a quick and easy side dish with any meal. They even come in a box of different sizes from small to large so that you can get the right amount for your families size. I usually get the larger box since my family is a bit larger in size and that ensures that it lasts for awhile. I started using the instant kind of potatoes because they are way more convenient for me

than to wait for an hour or two while a normal potato boils.

Besides only taking a few minutes to cook, I love these instant potatoes because they come out just like if you had cooked a regular potato. I also like that they are really simple to cook too. The water boils first with a little milk, butter and salt. When the water is boiling, the flakes are added to make the instant mashed potatoes. The taste can be ...

• compared to a regular potato though, I sometimes add a little extra salt for more flavor. Also, the flakes can be a little on the dry side but I always add a little extra milk to make them nice and creamy.

One of the best things about the Kroger instant mashed potatoes is that they are typically cheaper than regular potatoes and even though they are store brand, they still come out tasting the same for a cheaper cost.

I will usually

fix the instant mashed potatoes when I am in a hurry and need to throw a dinner together fast. They go great with any kind of meat like chicken or beef. Sometimes I use them in casserole dishes too and they come out really good that way. They may not be suitable for those who like to cook their foods fresh but, for those who are like me and do not mind using a boxed item, they are fast, affordable and taste great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728061501850130/k2311a0628/6.28.11