Head N Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • As I got older, I began searching for something that I could use that would agree with me
  • He also has been using it for years too for dandruff so I thought I would give it a try
  • The only downside to this shampoo is that it is not one of the cheaper shampoos and can run rather high in cost but, it is still well worth the price
  • I would recommend this shampoo to anyone that is looking for a good dandruff shampoo

• by daborn7

I have always had a sensitive type of skin and this is true on my head as well. Most anything I use on my skin or in my hair makes me really dry out, really oily or makes me break out in hives. When I was younger, I used the shampoos that had the fruity smells and nice looking bottles despite the extreme dryness and itching I would get on my head because of it. As I got older, I began searching for something

that I could use that would agree with me.

My father first recommended Head N Shoulders to me as it is what he uses. He also has been using it for years too for dandruff so I thought I would give it a try. Within a week of using it, I could feel and see a huge difference on my head and hair. It gave me just the right balance so that my hair and skin were neither too oily nor too dry. I ...

• have now been using it for several years and would not change to another shampoo for nothing.

My son even uses the shampoo due to having real bad dandruff problems. He had it so bad one time that he would scratch his head until it was bleeding. I gave him a bottle of the Head N Shoulders and within a few days, all of his dandruff was gone and he felt much better.

I also like that the shampoo is creamy and flows smoothly

from the bottle. It also has a nice scent to it as well. Some of the types are infused with citrus so I can still get that fruity smell that I liked as a child without all the trouble. The only downside to this shampoo is that it is not one of the cheaper shampoos and can run rather high in cost but, it is still well worth the price. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone that is looking for a good dandruff shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428061501810130/k2311a0628/6.28.11