Gucci Rush Perfume  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • I really don't have any idea how much this cost
  • I think this is good to use at night time or during special occasion
  • I don't like to spray it on my clothes since the smell stay on my clothes for quite some time
  • I don't like to use this perfume on summer season
  • I prefer the light, bubbly and fruity smell during summertime

• by Lynn M. A.

Gucci Rush Perfume was given to me as a birthday gift last year. I really don’t have any idea how much this cost. However, I checked it online and its quite expensive. We all know that prices online and retail outlets are way different.

Anyway, this perfume has that spicy smell. It smells masculine. I don’t really like its smell at first.

It is quite overpowering. Later on, the spicy smell slowly fades. It has that distinct

smell that is easily identified with this perfume.

Most perfumes for women are floral and fruity. This perfume smells very bold and seductive. I got compliments from male co-workers while wearing this perfume.

They find it cool and sexy. However, most of my female friends commented that it has a strong male scent.

As for me, I seldom use this perfume.

I still have the half-filled bottle until now. I think this is good to use at ...

• night time or during special occasion. It is not good for everyday use since its smell is quite overpowering.

I just have to spray a small amount on my nape and wrist. It is has a long lasting smell. I don’t like to spray it on my clothes since the smell stay on my clothes for quite some time.

I usually use this perfume for special events. I use this when I go to the bars or

as long as it is a night’s event. I don’t like to use this perfume on summer season.

I prefer the light, bubbly and fruity smell during summertime. Most guys find this perfume more to their liking. I guess guys can also wear this perfume because it has that musky smell.

As for me, I would never buy this perfume. I just thank my aunt who gave me this perfume. After all, it was a gift given heartily.

Gucci Rush Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628061501750130/k2311a0628/6.28.11