Espee Park Splash Pad in Chandler, AZ  » Entertainment  »
450 E. Knox Rd, Chandler AZ (North of Knox, between Arizona Ave and McQueen)
  • I like that because there's no standing water, so it's safer than some of the other splash pad's I've been to
  • The best thing about the playground is that it is covered by an awning, so the equipment is in the shade and it's not burn-your-skin-hot from the Arizona sun

• by AZmommy

I have taken my son, nieces and nephews, and kids that I babysit to this splash pad. I have been to this splash pad as part of playgroups, and to meet up with friends while our kids play in the water. My point is, I’ve been here a lot, and I keep coming back. This splash pad is amazing! There are picnic tables by the water area for adults to sit at or to have

lunch while the water is draining. Every 20 minutes or so, the water shuts off and the splash pad drains. I like that because there’s no standing water, so it’s safer than some of the other splash pad’s I’ve been to.

Also, there is a covered playground right next to the water area, so when my son gets tired of playing in the water, or when his lips start turning blue and I make him ...

• dry off, he can still play on the slides and swings. The best thing about the playground is that it is covered by an awning, so the equipment is in the shade and it’s not burn-your-skin-hot from the Arizona sun.

Espee Park’s splash pad is great for pretty much any age too. My son has been going since before he could walk. There are enough in-ground sprayers that he could have fun even before he could

run through the ring shaped mister. Now that he’s nearly 3 years old, he runs through the mister, splashes in any puddles that manage to form bewteen drainings, and pretends he’s taking a shower under the candy cane shaped water sprayer. My oldest niece is ten and she loves to play at Espee as well. I’ve even seen some tweens run through the water before they remember they’re supposed to be too cool for that :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5928061501730130/k2311a0628/6.28.11