Avon Naturals Juicy Watermelon Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Everything in the range is Fruity scents which is what I like
  • The reason I bought these is that they were brand new and also they launched on a special offer

• by leeanne160480

This is the last product in the new scent range from Avon Naturals range. I have used products from this range for years as it is the type of scents that I go for. Everything in the range is Fruity scents which is what I like. The reason I bought these is that they were brand new and also they launched on a special offer. 2 things I like the most are new products and special offer products.

This scent came ou in this Hand and Body Lotion as well as a Room Spray and a Shower Gel. The prices range from £2.60-£4 but there was an offer on the Naturals range which was 3 for £4.

I chose this offer to try all 3 of the products.

This product comes in a 200ml bottle and the right price of this is £3. I like to have a Body Lotion in the house but I can be a bit lazy when it comes to applying it. I would love to say that I use this every time I come out the shower but the reality probably is that I use this perhaps only a few times a month. Just seems like a bit of a hassle to spend 10 minutes rubbing some Cream in, but I do like to feel that my skin has been moisturised and like when my skin is nice and ...

• scented.

The bottle for this looks alright. Nothing all that different compared to other bottles out there. This stands tall enough and isn’t too wide, but jsut an average bottle really. This is a clear plastic bottle and you can see the white Cream through the bottle. There is a wrap around label on this bottle and the picture of a bit Watermelon cut into sections looks

This isn’t what I would call a runny Cream, but it is not al that thick. If you squirt some of this onto your palm then you can still rub it in quick enough but I wouldn’t leave this on your palm all that long. It feels quite greasy at

first but when you rub this over your body then although it feels a bit greasy I find that this soaks in quick enough and after about 10 minutes it seems to be completely into your skin.

This moisturises well but perhaps isn’t the most moisturising cream that I have used. It does help with my dry patches, but I have used other products that work a bit better. Then again they are a bit more expensive.

This gently scents my skin and although the scent doesn’t last all that long it is alright for what it is. A nice fresh scent.

A good enough Body Lotion and worth a try if you like a gentle scented Fruity scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061501650130/k2311a0628/6.28.11