Kellogg’s Special K Protein Bars  » Food  »
1.0
  • In conclusion, I do not recommend this product

• by Allison
      I am one of the biggest fans of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal. I have to have a bowl or two everyday.

I was excited when Special K started to produce other products such as protein bars, meal bars, and snack bites.

I hurriedly went to the store and

located a box of chocolate and peanut Special K Protein Bars.

The nutrition facts stated that the bars contained 110 calories and 4 grams of protein.

So far so good.

I purchased the box and brought it to my home.

My mouth was watering after looking at ...

• the picture on the front of the box of a bar covered in chocolate floating in a pool of peanut butter.

I tore off the wrapper on the bar and took a huge bite.

I was hugely disappointed.

I had a giant taste of cardboard in my mouth.

I could tell that the company attempted to cover up the cardboard taste with the chocolate; however, much more was needed to hide that pasty flat taste.

In conclusion, I do not recommend this product.

I am just going to stick with eating a big bowl of cereal.

Terry Turner says :

I can`t find Kellogg`s Protein Double Chocolate Bars in the stores anymore……are they still available?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271504150160430/k2311a0415/4.15.07