Mass Effect 2 RPG
  • Mass Effect 2 is in my opinion the best RPG I've ever played
  • The amount of control you have over events that take place in this game is one thing I love about it, as your decisions through out the entire game and even decisions you made in the first Mass Effect, if you played it that is, if not, well, that's what the default story is for, but I suggest playing Mass Effect before Mass Effect 2, if that suggestion makes any sense
  • The depth of conversations with other characters is amazing and makes you feel like your talking to someone, not a programmed AI, which is part of what makes some decisions so hard to make
  • I definitely recommend this game for any RPG lovers, no, for just any gamers, no, for anyone

• by Matt

Mass Effect 2 is in my opinion the best RPG I’ve ever played. This game was my life for a week, and I’m not even a huge gamer.

The amount of control you have over events that take place in this game is one thing I love about it, as your decisions through out the entire game and even decisions you made in the first Mass Effect, if you played it that is, if not, well, that’s what the default story is for, but I suggest playing Mass Effect before Mass Effect 2, if that suggestion makes any sense.

Everything I love in video games is combined in this game, communication with intelligent AIs, strategy, action, cool movies and other cinematic

moments, decisions that are hard to make even though you’re just playing a video game and you know it.

Speaking to AIs is one of the most entertaining parts of this game to me, along with making decisions, this stuff is why I love RPGs, or role playing games, if your unfamiliar with the term RPG.

The depth of conversations with other characters is amazing and makes you feel like your talking to someone, not a programmed AI, which is part of what makes some decisions so hard to make.

You can make your team mates either love or hate you, friend or foe, or you can take the romance option with some members.

You can take 3 members of your ...

• team into battle, and strategically control them through giving them orders to use specific talents or powers each of your allies possess or ordering them into specific positions, using their different skills in different combinations of ways that give many possibilities and can make your team unstoppable.

You mold your character as a paragon(good) or a renegade(evil) which changes your options throughout the game in conversations as well as in cinematic moments, you mold the story, as each of your decisions, even the small, simple ones, effect your story as well as carry on into Mass Effect 3, which will be released sometime in 2012.

After beating the story, you have two options.

You may either carry on and finish any

unfinished missions, or, and I love that this is a option, you can restart the story with your same character on the level you finished the game on, with all the skills and talents he had when you finished the game.

This allows you to make different decisions and change the outcome of the story if you wish, or allows you to if you want just come back and blow through the easy parts on whatever high level your character is most likely on.

I definitely recommend this game for any RPG lovers, no, for just any gamers, no, for anyone.

Congrats to BioWare for making such a wonderful piece of work and anyone buying it enjoys it as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2828061501561230/k2311a0628/6.28.11