PL Developments Cold and Flu Relief Multisymptom Daytime Softgels  » Medicine  »
  • I have noticed that when I have a cold, the symptoms can be really severe
  • When I do get a cold or the flu, I try to take medication that is strong, but does not cost too much
  • I noticed that it felt lumpy going down my throat, but never got caught or stuck
  • I thought this was an excessive amount of time compared to other medications
  • I think it helps with a cold and is a good buy if you are looking for something with only a few doses in it

• by adrean_j

I have always thought that having a cold is dreadful. I have noticed that when I have a cold, the symptoms can be really severe. I also hate the fact that I get sick so often, even when I fill my body with vitamins. When I do get a cold or the flu, I try to take medication that is strong, but does not cost too much. I also like to use daytime medications because they do not make me drowsy, leaving me functional throughout the day. On one occasion, I purchased the PL Developments Cold and Flu Relief Multisymptom Daytime Softgels from a

local Wal-Mart store. I got a small package of 10 softgels, which is 5 doses for about two dollars. The softgels were in a clear tray and each dose could be ripped off individually. This is nice, because I can take a dose with me wherever I go. The softgels are a little bulky, but not much bigger than the Dayquil softgels.

These pills were not too difficult to swallow, but not the easiest either. I noticed that it felt lumpy going down my throat, but never got caught or stuck. After taking this medication, I did not feel relief for about an hour.

• I thought this was an excessive amount of time compared to other medications. After taking it, I noticed that a lot of my nasal pains had gone away. My head cleared up nicely, and I did not have much congestion. I would say it reduced my congestion by at least 50 percent. This relieved the irritation in my eyes, as well as, the headache I was suffering from. I also noticed that my cough seemed a little dryer, but was still more frequent than I would have liked. This medication did not make me drowsy one bit and actually made me feel a little
        normal for a few hours. The only thing I did not like is that the affects did not last on me for very long. I felt the cold pains coming back within only 3 hours.

I think this medication is decent and works okay. I think it helps with a cold and is a good buy if you are looking for something with only a few doses in it. The priced is reasonable and it works almost like some of the other more popular cold and flu medications on the market. I could see myself using the PL Developments Daytime Softgels again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627061501530130/k2311a0627/6.27.11