Coconut Passion Fruit Body Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I love this scent whether I am walking along the beach or just wearing it around the house
  • I think that you should give it a try if you like coconut scents
  • I like that this scent is bold without being to out there
  • I know this scent is a fun and flirty scent,that will cause many heads to turn when you are wearing it
  • I am glad that I found this at a bargain though,because I am a big fan of saving money if at all possible

• by Gina Gott

I am a big fan of certain fragrance notes,and coconut is high on my list. I especially love coconut scents in the summer time! I have tried a lot of them,but I have to say that Coconut Passion Fruit by Bath and Body Works, is one of my favorites. It is unique and very original. I love this scent whether I am walking along the beach or just wearing it around the house. It is the type of scent that just makes you want to close your eyes and relax. It is dreamy. I can’t get enough of it! I think that you should give it a try if you like coconut scents. Bath and Body Works, really did an excellent job with this one!

This scent has

coconut in it of course,but also many other wonderful notes. There is some passion fruit and fresh papaya. There is also some tangerine and white peach. This fragrance also has some tropical tiare blossom in it along with some pink lotus. This scent also has notes of vanilla and white musk added to it as well. I can’t get enough of this stuff. I love spraying it all over me, even in my hair. I also like to spray it on my pillows at night sometime,but it just smells that good. I could wear this stuff anywhere at all,and feel very confident about it.

This scent has really good staying power for a body spray. It lasts about 7 hours on me! That is great for the ...

• price too. I like that this scent is bold without being to out there. It just smells wonderful and really is a nice choice for all age groups. I know this scent is a fun and flirty scent,that will cause many heads to turn when you are wearing it. I have had complete strangers tell me that they love it and ask me what I was wearing. They seem to expect that it is an expensive perfume,and they always seem surprised when I tell them that I got this scent from Bath and Body Works.

The price is awesome for what you are getting. I bought an 8 oz bottle. It is originally $12.50. That is a good price for this nice summer scent! I found this

scent on sale though and only paid $6.25. That is half off! I will gladly pay full price for a scent this good though,any day! I am glad that I found this at a bargain though,because I am a big fan of saving money if at all possible.

If you are looking for a scent that smells great and unique,then check this one out. It really smells good. The staying power is really nice too for a body spray. The price is great too! Try it out for yourself if you are looking for a memorable and fun scent for this summer or anytime of the year. This one really stands out in my collection. It is sensual and just refreshing. I really enjoy wearing this stuff often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627061501480130/k2311a0627/6.27.11