True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Fragrance mist  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is a good fragrance choice to wear year round
  • I know that I really like it,and so does my husband
  • It is just a light and sexy scent that will get you noticed in a good way
  • I like that this scent is attractive,but is not offensive at all

• by Gina Gott

True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Fragrance mist, is a beautiful and calming scent. If you want to smell sensual and relaxed,then check this stuff out. This fragrance can be found at Bath and Body Works. I think it is a good fragrance choice to wear year round. I know that I really like it,and so does my husband. This stuff is not overpowering at all. It is just a light and sexy scent that will get you noticed in a good way. The staying power is just so so, but this scent is still worth buying. I think it is a good scent for all of the ladies out there,especially if you are a fan of vanilla scents like me!

The main note in

this fragrance is vanilla. I love it’s yummy scent! There is also some frothed milk and golden butterscotch. The vanilla note is tahitan vanilla musk. I really love it! I think that this is the right kind of scent for day wear. You can wear this to lunch with the girls or to work. It also works for a romantic evening type of scent too. It is just right for all ages. I think that the younger and older crowd can both wear this one with a smile on their faces. I am 30,and this scent always puts me in a super mood when I apply it.

This scent is light,but noticable. It is a close to your skin type of scent. In ...

• other words,someone has to be near you to smell it. I have gotten compliments on this scent everywhere that I go though. Someone even asked me in the grocery store,what scent I was wearing. I like that this scent is attractive,but is not offensive at all. The staying power is about 4 or 5 hours. I think that I would wear this stuff more often if it lasted longer. For the price I won’t complain about that to much though.

At Bath and Body Works,this scent is a great deal. You can get a 3.4 oz bottle for about $16.50. That is such a great deal for a decent scent. If you enjoy vanilla based scents,then this one is a must for your collection.

Sometimes it goes on sale for even less too. I think the original price is a great deal already though. The bottle that this scent comes in is simple and basic,but still a cute buy.

This is a nice scent for vanilla fragrance lovers to try. I really enjoy it’s calming and creamy scent. This stuff smells good enough to eat! Don’t eat it though. Just enjoy wearing it wherever you decide to go. Check out the compliments that you will get! The price is super. The staying powre is ok for the price. Everything about this scent,makes it another wonderful product from Bath and Body Works. Try this scent out for yourself,and see why I think just about any lady will adore it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627061501470130/k2311a0627/6.27.11