Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • While standing in front of the face cleaner section at the store I noticed this cleanser in an orange and gray tube
  • I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin

• by Allison
      To all of my fellow oily skin friends, Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming Cleanser is for you. While standing in front of the face cleaner section at the store I noticed this cleanser in an orange and gray tube.

The tube had oil control

written on it, which caught my attention.

I selected the tube and read the description on the back.

‘It is a refreshing facial cleanser that quickly clears and controls surface oil.

’ This product delivers what it promises.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming ...

• Cleanser has been extremely effective on my oily skin.

My face seems to work overtime producing oil.

I have not found another cleanser that controls my oil for more than an hour.

This product keeps my skin shin free for at least several

hours.

As a result, my face is clear of acne, which is sometimes caused by the excess oil.

I wash my face twice a day with this creamy substance and feel fresh all day.

I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311504150140430/k2311a0415/4.15.07