Air Repair Soothing Facial Cleansing Milk 2 oz  » Health  »
2.0
  • It has some interesting botanical ingredients, like aloe vera, cloudberry seed oil, arnica extract, white tea extract, lavender, chamomile, kelp, rose hip oil, borage oil, sunflower oil, and flaxseed oil
  • I found the texture to be like a thin lotion, but thick enough not to run off your face
  • I can see why someone with oily skin would have a problem with it
  • While I think this product has some great ingredients and is more natural than a lot of the mainstream facial cleansers are, it is definitely not for people with oily skin, or even the possible dry skinned person who has acne
  • Something in the product definitely did not agree with my skin, but it might be really good for someone with extremely dry skin

• by reviewabit

I inherited a small bottle of Air Repair facial cleansing milk from a friend who travels a lot and got this as part of a kit. She only used it once and said it did not clean her oily skin thoroughly enough. Since it was winter, my skin was pretty dry at the time so I was willing to give the cleanser a try. I had never heard of the brand before then.

It has some interesting botanical ingredients, like aloe vera, cloudberry seed oil, arnica extract, white tea extract, lavender, chamomile, kelp, rose hip oil, borage oil, sunflower oil, and flaxseed oil. It also adds a bit of hyaluronic acid, heat shock proteins, and panthenol. It does not have any sulfates or parabens.

The fragrance is a light and refreshing type. I found the texture to be like a thin lotion, but thick enough not to run off your face. You massage it into your skin while moist, and rinse.

Then the directions state that you can wipe off the excess with a cloth. This was my first indication that it was going to be a very moisturizing product, and it was indeed. I can see why someone with oily skin would have a problem with it.

After rinsing the product off, my face felt very oily. I did not feel clean. I wiped off the excess as instructed, and tried to ignore that my face felt more like it had been slathered with moisturizer cream than ...

• cleanser.

It is, of course, not necessary to have foam to get your face clean, and I was accustomed to using Noxzema, which does not lather, but also does not leave a greasy feel. It also has a menthol tingle that makes your face feel clean (even if it isn’t). I knew that my skin was getting older and that I needed to learn how to deal with non-soap products to clean it with if I wanted to keep the winter dryness at bay.

(In the summer I can get away with soap or anything else I want to use. ) I made myself put on my toner and moisturizer and go to bed. In the morning, I realized that I should have followed my instincts, as my

face was shiny and oily and I had a big bright pimple on my forehead.

I looked like a cyclops, and this was not a style that suited me. I tried the product a few more times, when my skin was particularly dry, but I never found it to my liking. It always felt too greasy, no matter how dry my skin was.

While I think this product has some great ingredients and is more natural than a lot of the mainstream facial cleansers are, it is definitely not for people with oily skin, or even the possible dry skinned person who has acne. Something in the product definitely did not agree with my skin, but it might be really good for someone with extremely dry skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427061501390130/k2311a0627/6.27.11