Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the smell and the beads that runs to my skin because it leaves me with a clean moisturized skin
  • I am really glad that my husbands introduced me to this soap because I really love it and how it amazingly works to my skin
  • I know it is weird but that is how it smells for us

• by chennyK37

This soft soap is my husband’s favorite. He brought this to the Philippines one time and I was hooked to it too. Just a small amount of drop on your loofah or cloth and you will start smelling that great fruit fragrant.

I like the smell and the beads that runs to my skin because it leaves me with a clean moisturized skin. Showering with this soap is

like using a perfume or bathing with one.

You feel like you are in the middle of the forest while bathing with this soap because of it’s natural fresh scents of fruit. I always use loofah with it and this soap always leaves me a soft and a really good smell on my skin.

Even when I am done with the shower and I came back to the bathroom, I could still smell it. I am really glad that my husbands introduced me to this soap because I really love it and how it amazingly works to my skin! My husband have been using this for years and I just started using this last year.

Right now we have so much stocks of it at home because we do not want to use other brand ...

• Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions Body Wash
      or scents when we ran out, but only the Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Infusions one. We just love the mixture of the two fruits, it is like a sour sweet scents of a lemon but it is not a lemon! I know it is weird but that is how it smells for us.

It moisturizes our skin and it has a natural extracts of pomegranate and mango in

it. It does sounds healthy and it does works healthy for us, every after we shower we can feel how this soap cleaned our body.

I highly recommended this soap for people who loves fruity scents. Some fruity fragrance soap does makes me feel nausea because of it’s too much sweetness fragrance, but not this one.

We really like it and even the hand soap we are using the same brand and fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061501201230/k2311a0627/6.27.11