The Hangover Part 2: Movie  » Movies  »
  • I have to say that I wasn’t disappointed as I was greeted with laugh after laugh with its comedic brilliance
  • I have to say that I liked the fact that it was very similar to the original, it gave a sense of “more of the same” which, when referring to one of the best comedies in recent years, is only a good thing in my books
  • There are a number of standout moments throughout the film that I believe will having you laughing hours after it’s finished
  • The content’s just a little more obvious in my opinion
  • I’d recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the first or just loves a good modern-day comedy

• by Matt

The Hangover: Part 2 is a movie I, as so many others, have anticipated since its prior film. I have to say that I wasn’t disappointed as I was greeted with laugh after laugh with its comedic brilliance.

same” which, when referring to one of the best comedies in recent years, is only a good thing in my books.

The returning cast were all excellent in their roles, with Zach Galifianakis (Alan) providing the centre once again.

He has been one of comedies top talents in the last couple of years and fully met my expectations with this film, making it completely believable that someone could be the way Alan actually is.

Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper also play excellent roles, Helms is a particular highlight during his hysterical moments throughout the film due to various plot twists and turns.

There are a number of standout moments throughout the film that I believe will having you laughing hours after it’s finished. The visit the prostitutes at ...

• The Hangover Part 2: Movie
      the strip club was absolutely brilliant; the look on Stu’s (Helms) face when the truth hits him is immaculate.

The direction is much of the same as the first, very well done to highlight all the humorous moments throughout the picture.

There is a fair amount of explicit sexual content and references throughout the film, but if you watched the first film

and weren’t offended then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be in this one. The content’s just a little more obvious in my opinion.

But it is the crude humour that so many, including myself, love and The Hangover Part 2 delivers that by the bucket load. I’d recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the first or just loves a good modern-day comedy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1127061501081230/k2311a0627/6.27.11