Sue’s Desserts and More in Fort Walton Beach,FL  » Restaurants  »
202 Ferry Rd. SE, Fort Walton Beach,FL 32548
  • One thing I like being there,is it makes me feel like I'm home because it is owned by a Filipino and their staff are family and they welcome you with hospitality
  • Every Sunday, they do roasted pig which is delicious
  • I also noticed that the owner,came to talk to the guests if they seem to be new to the place and takes the time to explain what the dishes are and what they are mixed with
  • I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone here in town

• by chennyK37

Sue’s Dessert and more was incredibly great! Me and my husband have been here twice and we always love what they have on their buffet. One thing I like being there,is it makes me feel like I’m home because it is owned by a Filipino and their staff are family and they welcome you with hospitality.

The last time we went, I was able to talk to one of the server.

She is in her 60’s and still works, we had a little talk when

she compliments on my husband while he was getting food.

She see’s the kindness of my husband and started talking about her family too.

She was a nice lady and I can tell very hard working for her age.

Everything they have in their buffet is homemade and they don’t have just Filipino foods but a mix of american dish too,like their salads.

My husband loves their Lumpia, the tinola manok or chicken stew and just the last time we were there, my husband have ...

• finally tried the Dinuguan.

It is like a pig’s blood pudding with guts in it, chopped and sliced thinly so you will not be gross out plus it is a little bit sour so it’s all good.

The price is not so bad as well.

Every Sunday, they do roasted pig which is delicious! It’s really a good place to eat with friends and family.

and takes the time to explain what the dishes are and what they are mixed with.

I really find that nice, rather than just looking in the menu and do not know what the dish is, especially for a foreigner.

We like it there, and we are looking forward to comming back on a Sunday night or early morning to get a taste of their roasted pig too.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone here in town! Try it and you will keep coming back!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 724061500760430/k2311a0624/6.24.11