Medicol Advance  » Medicine  »
  • However, I was surprised when the last time I bought Medicol, it was in softgel capsule
  • What I like about this new Medicol Advance is that it does not have a bitter taste compared to the old Medicol Tablet form
  • I noticed that this time, my headache diminished for a shorter period of time compared to the old Medicol Tablet

• by Lynn M. A.

These days, I have been experiencing headaches. I guess this is due to sleeping late at night and having to meet deadlines in my job. I guess this is stress related. It really adds more headaches and I feel dizzy at times. In times like these, I always resort to buying over-the-counter medicine which is by the way a very common practice here in my country.

Anyway, the most common medicine

that I take to relieve headache is Medicol. Before, I used to buy Medicol Tablet at the nearest drugstore. However, I was surprised when the last time I bought Medicol, it was in softgel capsule. It now has a new name called Medicol Advance. What I like about this new Medicol Advance is that it does not have a bitter taste compared to the old Medicol Tablet form. Its softgel capsule ...

• form looks like a multivitamins I used to take before. Anyway, I took this medicine after breakfast. I only took it once a day. I noticed that this time, my headache diminished for a shorter period of time compared to the old Medicol Tablet. It has a faster effect. Another good thing, I don’t have difficulty swallowing the med since it has oblong shape and does not have any taste at
        all. This is an additional plus for me. So far, I have not experienced any slight side-effects like drowsiness or anything.

I guess this is just effective for me. I guess now that Medicol Advance has good results on me, I would continue to buy this whenever necessary. This is just good for me. I thank United Laboratories who manufactures Medicol for coming up with a new innovation. This is just great for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624061500640430/k2311a0624/6.24.11