Buddhalicious Silk Bath Salts Energy (rosemary mint) 21 oz
  • I love to use mineral salts of various kinds in the bath, because they add magnesium and other minerals to the water, which can be very beneficial for the muscles as well as the skin
  • I think this is a great product and a company well worth buying from

• by reviewabit

I use a nightly hot bath to help treat the painful symptoms of fibromyalgia, which I have struggled with since my late teens. It also helps to relax me so that I sleep better, which is another important factor in treating the condition. In the summer when my skin tends to be a little oilier, I use products which do not add moisture and oils to the water, which could cause me to break out.

I use too many heavy sun block products to need any extra oils in the hot months. I love to use mineral salts of various kinds in the bath, because they add magnesium and other minerals to the water, which can be very beneficial for the muscles as well as

the skin.

Since most people know about my frequent bath habit, I get lots of bath related gifts on holidays. One such gift came from a relative and was from a company I had actually never heard of until I got the product.

It was called Buddhalicious, and the product was “Silk Bath Salts” in the “Energy” scent. Although the name of the company sounded a little silly to me, the product was actually lovely.

It came in a tall glass bottle, which was very thin on top and was really pretty with the colored bath salts in it. I put it on my tub and I actually hated the idea of using it up, since it looked so perfect full! I sometimes make my own ...

• bath salts too, so I convinced myself to try it out and if I really wanted to, I could refill it with my own colored blend to keep it pretty.

On the bottle, there was a spiritual quote from Lao Tzu: “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. ” As it turned out, after using it, I decided it would be better to buy another bottle than to refill it.

The scent was amazing. It was a pretty simple blend of rosemary and mint, but the quality was outstanding.

It’s made with mineral rich salts and infused with silk, and is not tested on animals. I was told that the company was woman owned and operated, which is one reason

it was chosen for me, as I also love to craft bath products of my own as gifts.

When I poured the salts into my bath, there was enough color in them to turn the water a very faint pastel cream color. The fragrance was a cool and tingly rosemary and mint that drifted up into my sinuses and made my whole head feel cool.

The salts were gentle and the fragrance level was just right– I liked that I could use more of the salt without making the smell too strong. I felt totally relaxed and refreshed after that bath, and it left my skin soft and smooth.

I think this is a great product and a company well worth buying from. I plan on trying some of their other products soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061500530330/k2311a0624/6.24.11