Diet Dots Dietary Supplement Weight Loss 24 ct
  • I wondered if the berry ingredient had anything to do with the appetite suppression, and against my better judgment I found myself buying this box of tablets
  • I decided to try them out before dinner that night, so I chewed three of the little tablets and drank some water
  • At the end of about a week, I had not noticed any effects as far as appetite control, but I was enjoying the little energy boost I got from them, so I actually went back and bought more
  • I would recommend these for anyone on a budget that needs an energy boost

• by reviewabit

The last time I was in a Dollar Tree store, I saw these “Diet Dots” pills, and wondered what on earth they could possibly contain for a dollar. I looked on the back to see, and found that what they basically are is a chewable B12 tablet, with some Acai berry added. The directions told you to chew three with eight ounces of water an hour before a meal. They have no calories, and are supposed to increase energy (which is what B12 does) and curb appetite and boost metabolism.

I wondered if the berry ingredient had anything to do with the appetite suppression, and against my better judgment I found myself buying this box of tablets. It was only a dollar, after all. I

was thoroughly laughed at when I arrived home.

I decided to try them out before dinner that night, so I chewed three of the little tablets and drank some water. I had half expected them to just taste like candy, but they did taste more like a chewable vitamin, and not terribly pleasant. The strong berry flavor infused into them didn’t help that much.

I ate just as much dinner as I normally would have, but I did feel a little more energy, so I kept taking them with meals. At the end of about a week, I had not noticed any effects as far as appetite control, but I was enjoying the little energy boost I got from them, so I actually went back and bought more. My ...

• family was baffled, until I convinced them to try the product themselves.

Out of three people who tried, two also noticed an increase in energy, but nobody had any effects on their appetite. I somehow managed to get two other people hooked on this cheap vitamin thrill. The tablets were made with sucralose, so they did not affect my blood sugar.

That is something I have to watch because I am diabetic. The taste of the product sort of grew on me, and eventually I didn’t think they tasted so bad after all. As far as metabolism, I cannot say if it had any effect.

I did not lose any weight while taking them, and I took them regularly for about three weeks. The cycle was broken

when I went into Dollar Tree, and they were sold out. I even called two other stores, and no one had them, and could not say if or when they would be back in stock.

I looked for them online, and found that Amazon sold them, but for almost five dollars. I wasn’t going to pay five bucks plus shipping for something I just got for a dollar at home. I suppose I could go back to taking sublingual B 12, which I have taken in the past, but there was just something fun about these.

If I run across them in Dollar Tree again, I will stock up. I would recommend these for anyone on a budget that needs an energy boost. I don’t think they really help your appetite though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061500290330/k2311a0624/6.24.11