Avojuice Skin Quenchers Caramel cream Juicie 6.6 oz  » Health  »
  • I decided to try out their caramel cream juicie lotion
  • I love the taste and smell of caramel, and even though I don’t usually use “food” scents on my body as a rule, I definitely made an exception for caramel and vanilla
  • This product comes in an interesting-looking, curvy bottle that stands out on the shelf
  • I would not consider this a product for heavy duty dry skin, but more for a light summer moisturizer
  • I would recommend it with the understanding that it is only a very light moisturizer

• by reviewabit

I am a regular user of OPI nail polish, and when I saw that the same company that makes OPI also had a skin care line, I was curious. I decided to try out their caramel cream juicie lotion. I love the taste and smell of caramel, and even though I don’t usually use “food” scents on my body as a rule, I definitely made an exception for caramel and vanilla. This product comes in an interesting-looking, curvy bottle that stands out on the shelf.

The ingredients include avocado oil and aloe, which happen to be two favorite ingredients of mine for body products. I use avocado oil often for massage and aloe almost constantly in various products. When I got the lotion in, I opened it

to try a little on my hands.

I found it to smell absolutely amazing. It reminded me of ice cream with hot caramel topping. There was supposed to be a hint of fig and citrus as well, according to the package, and I did detect something a little different but couldn’t put my finger on it.

Anyway, it smells yummy. I am diabetic so this is a way for me to enjoy such treats in a safer fashion. (Although I admit, I do cheat sometimes.

) The lotion was a light, silky one that had a nice feel to it. It moisturized my hands fairly well. I would not consider this a product for heavy duty dry skin, but more for a light summer moisturizer.

It is comfortable and nice ...

• after a shower or bath for all over use. The fragrance does linger for awhile, so it’s best to wear it on a day that you don’t plan conflicting fragrances. You could get away with vanilla, apple, or pear easily to wear with this.

When my hands were really dry from doing a full day of housework, I tried using this to perk them back up. It wasn’t enough. It is not a product that can heal up serious dryness, so its usage is a bit limited to casual use.

It’s more of a novelty lotion. I did find a good use for it. Someone gave me a chocolate face mask and I had a matching chocolate bath bomb.

These two products were on the extreme side of

hydrating, which is one reason I had not used them much. The chocolate bath bomb was so rich in shea butter that you didn’t really need a lotion for afterward, but it seemed like such a good match for the caramel that I used the two together, covering myself in the lotion after the chocolate scented soak and mask. It was a unique experience that left me craving a chocolate turtle sundae.

It also made everyone else in the house insane trying to find where I had hidden the dessert they thought they smelled. If you have a caramel lover in your life, this would make a most excellent gift for them. I would recommend it with the understanding that it is only a very light moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061500280330/k2311a0624/6.24.11