LaLiciousWhipped Body Soap Coconut Cream 8oz.  » Health  »
  • This attracted me because of its novelty and also the coconut smell, which I love
  • If you have sensitive skin or extremely dry skin and need to use a soap free cleanser, yet you don’t necessarily need for it to be fragrance free or boring, this could be a good option for you
  • It has an interesting creamy texture in your hand and it is fun to spread over your body
  • It was a little difficult for me to believe I was really clean without lather, and I have always had that problem with products like this, but it is all psychological
  • I would certainly recommend this for anyone with seriously dry, sensitive skin

• by reviewabit

This unusual product is a soap that does not lather. LaLicious is probably the only “soap” I have ever used that does not lather at all. It is more like a cream cleanser. (In fact, I do not know why they call it soap.

) This attracted me because of its novelty and also the coconut smell, which I love. It contains coconut oil and safflower seed oil to moisturize. This product could fill a very particular need.

If you have sensitive skin or extremely dry skin and need to use a soap free cleanser, yet you don’t necessarily need for it to be fragrance free or boring, this could be a good option for you. Sometimes certain skin conditions like severe dry skin or eczema could cause

you to turn to products like Cetaphil or aqueous creams instead of lathering cleansers. These work great, but are boring and have no smell.

This cleans your skin in much the same way as those products do. It simply removes dirt and oil by diluting it and you rinse it away, but without the drying effects of soap. This fragrance is soft and creamy and lingers for just a little while on your skin after you wash.

I have used the product as a face wash and also as an all over body wash in the shower. It has an interesting creamy texture in your hand and it is fun to spread over your body. Obviously, it does not work too well with sponges or bath poufs since it ...

• has no lather, but it still does a good job of cleansing.

It is extremely gentle and the scent is non irritating. I have never tried to use the product in the bath tub but it does not seem like it would work too well for that. After you get out of the shower, your skin will just feel soft.

It was a little difficult for me to believe I was really clean without lather, and I have always had that problem with products like this, but it is all psychological. We don’t actually need lather to get clean. I would not recommend this product for oily skin as it is probably not able to get too much oil dissolved like a “harsher” cleanser would.

It’s great for

dry skin, or times when your skin is irritated. It is also a great cream to use for shaving. It helps the razor to glide softly over your skin and with even more ease than soap.

If you happen to get a lot of the product on your shower floor, be careful, because it can be slippery. I would certainly recommend this for anyone with seriously dry, sensitive skin. I can personally only use it in the winter and when my skin is pretty dry.

In the summer I have oily skin and wear a lot of sun block products, and I don’t think it is up for the challenge. It probably wouldn’t be my first choice to use after working in the garden either, but for a “light” cleansing, it is perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061500270330/k2311a0624/6.24.11