Herbatint Herbavita Royal Cream Conditioner 200 ml  » Health  »
  • The Royal Cream seemed like a funny, old fashioned name to me– but, the ingredients looked interesting
  • I bought the conditioner, and after the next time I colored my hair, I applied it instead of the conditioner that came with the kit
  • It was not comparable, I am sad to say, to the tubes of Clairol conditioner which are my favorite, but it was definitely something I could work with
  • Of course my hair was ten years old then, but I was pretty impressed that it could do this
  • I would definitely recommend it for colored hair

• by reviewabit

When a friend and user of Herbatint hair dye recommended that I try this conditioner after coloring (with another brand of hair color) I was skeptical. I was complaining about the fact that the hair color I was using at the time did not have a good conditioner tube to come with it like some did. I was told that this conditioner was even better and I would be amazed. So, I gave it a try.

The Royal Cream seemed like a funny, old fashioned name to me– but, the ingredients looked interesting. It has wheat bran oil and vitamin F. I am not even sure what vitamin F is, but whatever it is, it must be really good for your hair.

I bought the conditioner, and after the next

time I colored my hair, I applied it instead of the conditioner that came with the kit. I was pretty impressed. I left it on for five minutes, and when I rinsed it out, the feeling it gave my hair was very nice.

It was not comparable, I am sad to say, to the tubes of Clairol conditioner which are my favorite, but it was definitely something I could work with. After I dried my hair, it was shiny, healthy looking and seemed well moisturized, despite having just been colored. I wasn’t too fond of the fragrance of it.

It wasn’t bad, but just kind of bland. This is not important, as the mousse I was going to put in it smells great. I remembered back in the early 1980s,

• I used to use a wheat germ oil shampoo, and this product seemed similar in how it made my hair feel.

Of course my hair was ten years old then, but I was pretty impressed that it could do this. My hair has the problem of being thinning on top and frizzy and dry at the back. Many conditioners turn out to be either too light, so that they leave the back frizzy and messy, or too heavy, so that they manage the back well, but weigh down the top and front, which is not something you want when you have thinning hair.

Sometimes the heavy duty conditioners that are used after hair color are the worst for sleeking out my hair so much that it looks flat on top,

but happily, this one did not do that. It seemed to enhance the volume of my hair instead of killing it. I used a flat iron after drying my hair and the result was very shiny, pretty hair that I was very relieved over.

It also seems to enhance the color and add shine when you use it several times after coloring. Unlike many of these types of conditioners, this one does not seem to cause a build up. I have not felt the need to use a clarifier on my hair with this, even though I am still using lots of styling products.

It just looks consistently good. I am rather surprised that more people have not heard of this product. I would definitely recommend it for colored hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061500260330/k2311a0624/6.24.11