Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack (PC game)  » Games  »
  • When Pizzas Attack” is actually an online ripoff of Super Mario that I found on the site “addicting games”
  • The objective of the game is for the most part interesting
  • Also, I’ve noticed that as soon as I passed a certain level, I can get to buy pepper bombs from a store at the bottom, which I’ve found essential especially when trying to defeat those new types of monsters
  • Another thing that I like about this game is that at the end I have the option of posting my high score online and seeing other people’s
  • I would recommend “When Pizza’s Attack” to people who like online games because it’s free and fun

• by Redtape

I was introduced to this game by one of my exes when I told him I liked playing Super Mario, and games like it.

“Papa Louie: When Pizzas Attack” is actually an online ripoff of Super Mario that I found on the site “addicting games”. When I say that it’s a Mario ripoff too, I mean it’s eerily similar to Mario where even the main character of the game reminds me of him.

The objective of

the game is for the most part interesting. I’ve told people about it before and they laughed. Your objective is to collect a set number of pizzas throughout each level and release the people who are trapped in a cage. Of course, this is all while trying to dodge and or kill pizza monsters and killer vegetables on the way.

I haven’t gotten very far in this game, because I’m not playing it as regularly as I used ...

• to. However, I’ve passed level one and gone on to another level where I’m faced with a new type of killer vegetable, which wields spears in a jungle setting and ca hurt me if they point the spear in my direction while I’m close.

defeat those new types of monsters.

Another thing that I like about this game is that at the end I have the option of posting my high score online and seeing other people’s. Mine is generally nowhere near as high as theirs, but I find it fun nonetheless.

I would recommend “When Pizza’s Attack” to people who like online games because it’s free and fun. Also because there is no huge download to suffer through before playing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2823061500150130/k2311a0623/6.23.11