Avon Quelch Deodorant Whitening Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really recommend this product to anyone who loves sports because it will keep your under arm dry and that will give you more confidence and less worry

• by chennyK37

I have been using Avon Quelch since year 2007 and is still using it until right now. I really like this product and it is really a good deal to save.

For a 60 grams that last 5 months or even more for an anti-perspirant deodorant cream is a very nice saving.

You only have to apply a tiny drop or a dot on your finger and spread it on your armpits! And you will have a 24 hours of protection.

This is a whitening deodorant cream and it

does works! It also leaves you a smoother and whiten your armpit skin.

It doesn’t give you a sweaty under arm and it even last or protect you from bad odor even the next day.

You might be skeptical, but I have tried that before when I was over at a friends house and I was stuck there for a day because of a storm.

I was wearing the same deodorant and I did not smell at all or even have a sweaty nasty underarm.

It did not give ...

• me an “icky” feeling at all, but confidence! It was wonderful! I even get my Mom using the same product now and every now and then even if she still have Quelch, she would just order it in advance from Avon,especially when it is on Sale.

I am wondering if I could get this product here in the U.

S.

I am really hoping, because I do not want an expensive shipping from the Philippines just to get this product.

Right now, I have one extra bottle and it will

be next year before I ran out.

My mother in law loves Avon products and she have some Avon catalogs, I looked and checked for Quelch and I do not see it there.

Maybe Amazon have some with less shipping fee so I do not have to worry anymore when I ran out.

I really recommend this product to anyone who loves sports because it will keep your under arm dry and that will give you more confidence and less worry! Avon Quelch Deodorant Whitening Cream is a good choice for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061500030130/k2311a0623/6.23.11