Paid Surveys (work at home)
0.5
  • I know that big companies spend serious $$ for marketing research, and I can easily believe that they would be willing to pay for the consumers input through conducting such serveys
  • If there are companies out there interested in my opinion, they wouldn't be hiding, would they
  • I think this paid surveys are waste of time

• by Lorianna
      If you have searched for some work-at-home opportunities, perhaps you have seen these ads and websites offering you to earn money by filling out paid surveys, some of them promising around $200 per hour (a warning sign in itself, I would say). The idea behind this is that companies want to know the customers’ opinion about their products and services, existing and new, so their market research departments are willing to pay to people like you and me for their opinion. All this sounds very legit to me.

I know that big companies spend serious $$ for

marketing research, and I can easily believe that they would be willing to pay for the consumers input through conducting such serveys. What I don’t understand is why, then, legitimate paid surveys are so hard to find?

I have tried finding them.

The opportunities seem to be all over the Internet, there are free and paid listings of those survey websites everywhere. First off, I see no reason to pay for the info.

If there are companies out there interested in my opinion, they wouldn’t be hiding, would they? So I should be able to find them ...

• on my own through some research, without paying any “middle men” who, more than likely, have obtained the info in exactly the same manner - simply by searching the Internet. I have done some research and tried several websites.

To this day, I haven’t got paid for one survey (and many of those sites claim that you’ll be busy all day, just join). This one website would send me invitations for surveys, I would log in and start filling me out - only to be informed in the middle, or in the end, that my “demographic info”

was not what they were looking for and I didn’t qualify.

This demographic info (your age, gender, marital status, household size, etc. ) appears to be a big issue with many of them.

I don’t know what kind of people they are looking for, but, like I said, I haven’t yet gotten one survey that I would fill and get paid for. Bottom line: I think this paid surveys are waste of time.

Besides, all those websites want your full name and address, so you never know what kind of junk mail you will be getting even if you choose to drop the whole thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6101115000330/k2311a1110/11.10.05