Barbecue Charcoal Chimney Starter at Walmart Fort Walton Beach  » Housewares  »
748 Beal Pkwy Nw,Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32547
  • And since my husband and I love to grill, we decided to invest on a grill and it's tools
  • So I really, like this charcoal starter and I definitely recommend this to everyone who loves grilling

• by chennyK37

We bought this charcoal starter or the item named as Barbecue Charcoal Chimney Starter at Walmart yesterday, here in Fort Walton Beach. My cousin, who lives in Shalimar, which is a town just 10 minutes away from here, loves to grill too. Just last Wednesday, she invited me to come over to her place to celebrate her birthday.

It was just the 3 of us, me her and her husband. They let me to start the charcoal using the starter and not even 15 minutes yet, the charcoal was already hot and red.

So I was amazed and asked them where they got it. They said they have it for so long and they

have been using it really good every time they grill.

They said they got it when they were still living in Texas. So they just told me to look around in Walmart and maybe I can find one.

And since my husband and I love to grill, we decided to invest on a grill and it’s tools. So we went to Walmart yesterday and found this Barbecue Charcoal Chimney Starter at their Outdoor Living section.

My husband then grab one and put in our cart together with the rest of the grilling tools we need. I use that starter the same day as we will have grilled pork for dinner.

I pour down the ...

• charcoal on to the charcoal starter and crumpled a few useless phone books and it was just like 15 pcs of crumpled papers and the charcoal was already lit in just around 10 to 15 minutes or even less. This charcoal starter is like a big coffee can or milk can that stands about 1 foot and it has holes on the bottom where you can put the crumpled papers to lit the charcoal.

It also has a wooden handle that you can use,to pour the hot charcoal down to the grid without burning your hand. It is really good and easy to use if you are fond of grilling.

Even if it is windy,

you will never get annoyed waiting for your charcoal to be lit. Yesterday was windy and I was able to keep the charcoal hot RED in just less than 15 minutes! And you don’t even need to use a liquid fluid anymore because you can just lit your charcoal in a normal way without adding the smell of fluid to it and even worse to your food.

So I really, like this charcoal starter and I definitely recommend this to everyone who loves grilling! Get one for only $10 rather than buying those liquid fluids over and over when you ran out and it only gives your food a smell which is not healthy at all!

maria jose says :

Charcoal grills have many benefits rather than other grills like charcoal grills can get hotter than a gas grills because the temperature of gas grill is max out at 500 degree but the temperature of charcoal is over 700 degrees so it help chef to cook their food at fast rate. So the charcoal grill is a good device in cooking food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323061499980130/k2311a0623/6.23.11