Uniflame 295 Sq Charcoal Grill in Walmart Fort Walton Beach
748 Beal Pkwy Nw,Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32547
  • My husband came home from work with a delicious dinner

• by chennyK37

We got a Uniflame 295 Sq charcoal grill at Walmart, here in Fort Walton Beach yesterday. Me and my husband are so fond of grilling on our free time or just whenever we feel like doing it. We have a pool at the back yard so sometimes we swim and grill, like a picnic bonding for just the two of us.

Before, we had to borrow his friends grill who lives just a few houses away. And he just don’t want to keep doing that so he decided to get one yesterday.

We went to Walmart and look around the grill they have displayed outside. There are a few good selections but we liked the Uniflame Red Sedona Charcoal Grill.

We then grab one that is still in the box and find a few more grilling stuff,

like charcoal,a charcoal starter,lighter,tong and a sauce brush. We checked out after we got everything we need and my husband assembled the grill we just got right away when we get home.

There was a manual to follow so it is not really hard to do even for a girl. Uniflame has a 295 sq cooking surface,hanged porcelain lid,tube legs with 2 plastic wheels at the back and a bake lite handle.

He puts up the tube legs first and attached the wheels to the back tube legs and then attached the bottom bowl on top of the four tube legs standing and screwed the lid on it. It’s an easy steps! After he assembled the grill, I did my part in cleaning the cooking and charcoal grid before we use them with fire.

We ...

• just want to make sure all the extra chemical and stuff with the grill after it was made by a factory will be all wiped out. My husband had to go to work so I continue to do my part of cleaning the grill.

In the afternoon around 6PM, I started to fire the charcoal using the starter and It was so easy and did not even took 20 minutes like usual to fire the charcoal. It was so easy to use the starter! After the charcoal is ready to be pour down to the charcoal grid, I put on the cooking grid and varnish it with cooking oil to prevent the meat from sticking on the grid.

After that, I was so ready to put on the big pork steak, marinated overnight and once it was

on the cooking grid, it smelled so good already! I put like 3 pork steaks on the cooking grid and flip them every after 2 minutes. The Uniflame Charcoal Grill was doing a great Job! It did not burned my pork and it gives me a juicy meat instead.

You can always close the Hanged lid if you wanted your meat to be cooked fast and Uniflame grill also has a a vent on the lid and on the bottom bowl if you want to control the air flowing. My husband came home from work with a delicious dinner! We hope this grill will continue to work good for us! We got it for only $25 and that is not really a bad price at all for a good grill like Uniflame, and the size is just right!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323061499960130/k2311a0623/6.23.11