Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed some positive changes in my skin after using it for about a week and was amazed at the fast results
  • Not just any kind of glow, definitely not the oily glow but the healthy kind of glow which made my friends ask what I applied on my face
  • I would recommend this to everyone who has had trouble in finding the RIGHT moisturizer

• by krizi

This moisturizer certainly worked wonders on my face! My aunt gave me some samples which came in a small tube about 100 grams. I used those first since she gave me about 10 tubes. I noticed some positive changes in my skin after using it for about a week and was amazed at the fast results. I am very picky about what I put on my face since my skin

is super sensitive but I went ahead and tried it Because my aunt said it also made her skin tone even out.

I noticed a glow on my cheeks. Not just any kind of glow, definitely not the oily glow but the healthy kind of glow which made my friends ask what I applied on my face! At first, I wasn’t the one who noticed the changes but I started getting a lot of compliments. I connected the dots and remembered that I had started using a new face product. So I gave notice to Aveeno and true enough, I noticed that glow they were talking about!

It eventually evened out my skin tone which sometimes appeared blotchy before.I guess it’s due to our tropical weather here in the Philippines. For me, its SPF 30 content is enough because ...

• Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
      it protects my skin pretty well and does not leave an oily residue which some moisturizers do.It is fast absorbing and does not leave stains on your face. But even if it is fast absorbing, it does not clump up when you fail to blend it out right away.The texture of the cream is smooth and silky.

It has a mild decent scent that does not irritate. I am very

particular with scent and so far this one has passed my mark since it is not strong. I am currently using it everyday and my face has had a lot of nice improvements not only in texture but also in tone. A small bottle lasts a long time! So the price is right for this beauty regimen! I would recommend this to everyone who has had trouble in finding the RIGHT moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061499881230/k2311a0623/6.23.11