Hydrite Granules-Oral Rehydration Salts  » Medicine  »
  • Hydrite Granules-Oral Rehydration Salts is odorless and the taste is a bit salty

• by Lynn M. A.

Two months ago, I experienced some series of vomiting and loose bowel movement. I was alone in the house, feeling weak and exhausted. Then, I remember the last time that I was in this situation, the doctor prescribed Hydrite Granules-Oral Rehydration Salts. I poured out the entire content of one powder packet of Hydrite.

I poured it over a glass of water. I stirred it until the powder was dissolved. After mixing

it thoroughly, the water turned smoky white in color.

I drank it all. Hydrite Granules-Oral Rehydration Salts is odorless and the taste is a bit salty. It does not have that unpleasant medicine taste.

After drinking the whole glass of water, I could feel my mouth becoming watery. After that, I just laid down in my bed and waited for its effect to take place. After almost an hour, I fell a ...

• little better.

I gained some energy. When my mom and sister arrived, they saw me sitting in the couch. Together, we went to the hospital.

The doctor was just glad that I had the presence of mind to take this medicine to replenish all those water that I loss from constant vomiting and loose bowel movement. This has greatly help me a lot from getting too much dehydration.

Anyway, I also drink

this medicine when I am out for a long run or do some grueling task.

I need to replenish the water that has been taken out from my body through sweats. This is really effective for me. So, Hydrite Granules-Oral Rehydration Salts is a must for me.

It is also inexpensive and readily available in any drugstore. Just remember, like any other drugs, always consult your doctor first when you take Hydrite Granules-Oral Rehydration Salts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623061499861230/k2311a0623/6.23.11