Breathe Right Snoring Relief Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I learned about this product when I got a coupon for it in a box of breathe right strips that I had purchased
  • Overall I would defintiely recommend this product for anyone who snores
  • Of course, I would always check with a doctor before use but my personal experience is that this product is great and I will continue to use it

• by jonna daniels

Apparently I snore and according to my husband I snore badly. There have been many times that my snoring has kept is both awake at night and over the last several years I have tried several rememdies to help relieve the snoring and for the most part I have had some successes. One product with which I had decent luck is Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Spray. I learned about this product when I got a

coupon for it in a box of breathe right strips that I had purchased.

I got this product at walmart for about 4 dollars so it was a pretty good deal. All you have to do is spray this product into the back of your throat three times about 30 minutes before bed and it will bring relief to you from snoring. I have used this product pretty often and it does work quite well.

• It has a great minty taste to it so it tastes like spraying toothpaste into your mouth. The product is really qutie effective and lasts for up to seven hours. I have found though that it does not work as good if you take it immediately before bed or eat and drink after using it.

Overall I would defintiely recommend this product for anyone who snores. I really like this product and it has given me

and more importantly my husband relief from the terrible snoring that keeps us from sleeping soundly. I still use this product and see no sign of my ever giving it up. Also it does work great when used with breathe right strips so I would not be afraid to use both. Of course, I would always check with a doctor before use but my personal experience is that this product is great and I will continue to use it!!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622061499780130/k2311a0622/6.22.11