Nintendo Wii Red Holiday Bundle  » Electronics  »
  • There are so many items in the box that I think it is possible to play every single game offered for the Nintendo Wii
  • The actual game play experience is pretty good
  • I suggest you keep extra batteries in the house if you are planning on buying the Nintendo Wii

• by MisterTickle

I got the Nintendo Wii Holiday Bundle and it is the red edition. Just about the whole console is red. Not only that, the controllers are red too. I actually don’t care too much about the color red. I am more interested in the accessories that come with the Nintendo Wii. The price of this Nintendo Wii bundle was $299 at TigerDirect. When I got it home, I opened the box and found many accessories and equipment inside. There are boxing gloves, rackets, nun chucks and more. There are so many items in the box that I think it is possible to play every single game offered for the Nintendo Wii.

I got the Nintendo Wii set up in a matter a minutes. The set up process is actually pretty simple. I simply needed to hook up a few wires to connect the Nintendo Wii to my

TV and to a power source. This part is actually pretty easy. Then comes configuring the sensor, the controller, and the system settings. This took a while longer at roughly fifteen minutes. Then it came time to start enjoying the console.

The Nintendo Wii is actually very small. This device doesn’t take up a lot of space. I would say that this device is about one fourth of the size of a Sony Blu-ray player. The Nintendo Wii fits perfectly in a cabinet. I only open the cabinet to install a new game to play. The Nintendo Wii is very basic, there are no extra features such as Blu-ray playing on the Nintendo Wii. However, one of the great things about the Nintendo Wii is that I can hook it to NetFlix. Netflix is an movie streaming service. I can stream unlimited movies for only $10 ...

• per month. The other great thing about the Nintendo Wii is that is has many features once the Nintendo Wii is connected to the internet. I can get weather updates, and sports scores all on the Nintendo Wii.

The actual game play experience is pretty good. I find that a few games do not work well with the Nintendo Wii console. For example, golfing on the Nintendo Wii is not as nice as playing tennis. For golfing, the controller is a lot harder to use than in other games. For example, when I swing my arms, the sensor cannot figure out speed and strength. The Nintendo Wii always seem to think I am hitting the ball extremely hard. When I do a simple wrist flick, I can get the golf ball in a good spot. This is very annoying so the game needs some work. Other

games such as Mario Cart works very well. It gives a realistic experience and actually makes me believe I am behind a wheel. This is simply great. I find that the Nintendo Wii works very well with racing games. I do have to adjust the sensitivity once in a while, but other than that, it works great.

I have seen people modify their Nintendo Wii and make it possible to burn games and play them on a home made disc. I can’t seem to figure how this works, but buying these games work as well. These games are actually not very expensive compared to the Xbox. Nintendo Wii games are roughly at $19.99 per game or so. One thing I do find annoying is when the controllers run out of battery. I suggest you keep extra batteries in the house if you are planning on buying the Nintendo Wii.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622061499741230/k2311a0622/6.22.11